Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

dogging for couple in nw area

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi
does anybody know of any dogging events taking place in nw lancashire for young attractive couple bi-curious female 29 and very much str8 male 35 just looking for some fun and action can anyone help (we are first timers)img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: dogging

hi,
We are looking for a place in blackpool for some decent dogging. there must be somewhere around this area.
If anybody knows of anywhere blackpool or preston areas please help!!!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

hi guys i know a good place in leigh its called pennington flash get back i tell you directions xx

martandshell

thanks for your reply will be in touch soon to see if we can arrange anything

dizzydolphin

am looking for any good dogging site in and around Blackpool, has any body contacted you with any sitesimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

no sorry tomie they haven't but if you here of any lets us know. i will do the same also. nice hearing from you

dizzydolphinimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: dogging for couple in nw area

There's a place i frequent, its near to the m62 saddleworth junction and its a resevoir called scamoden dam!! tell me when your going and i'll come alone with my gf.

Know of one in Burnley and denton in manchester,

hiya Desi805

where abouts in burnley and denton might take a look one night.
look forward to hearing from you again soon

dizzydolphinimg src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

Don't know the area so can't advise but I am on my way to manchester airport late monday night early am tuesday - just thought I'd let you know!

I believe there is a lot of dogging that goes on at Otterspool promenade in Liverpool. It is a couple of miles past the albert dock, it is a very popular spot fancy cumming???

Hiya

I've heard of a place in blackburn called witton park not been my self yet, so i don't know how good it is. But if anyone has been please give me mail and let us know.

dizzydolphinimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

witton pk has big open car park, very quiet or dead when ive been, probably gone at the wrong times lol

hi fazery

thanx 4 ur message maybe we could hook up together some time if ur interested and make some action of our own.

give us a shout if u fancy the idea

dizzydolphinimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

If you do dogging in blackpool il come and watch let me know if you do.

hiya

next time im over that way i'll let you know

dizzydolphinimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

hi mate,i have same prob trying to find doggin places in blackpool,there is no where listed,yet there must b somewhere,but where,as interested in this myself,do u know of or heard of anywhere,let us know,anybody been in touch with places?,mark...

hi mark

i dont know if its anywhere near u but i 've heard that there is a dogging location near singleton(the laybay near the lodge) sorry i've never been myself so i cant really tell u if its any good.

can u let us know if its any good

thanx
dizzydolphinimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

Just past bispham on the prom road.