Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

blairadam wood

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

have heard and seen blairadam wood mentioned on here a few times and have ventured down there 2 or 3 times now but never get any action can anyone give us some info ?

RE:blairadam wood

We've also been a few times but it hass always been quiet!! :(

Play time

Give me a shout the next time your thinking about going out to play

RE:Play time

hi we are interested in finding a good location. where in blairadam wood is this spot meant to be.

we are newbies but genuinly keen.

x

re blairadam wood

where about is it in blairadam wood, we are newbies but very keen.;)img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

not sure

its on the road to knockhill just off the motorway but there is a few houses down there that could spell trouble like i said in the other post get in touch

RE:not sure

we drove there the other night, I know now what you mean about the houses. there must be another nice place locally,.
x

RE:RE:not sure

Let us know when you are all out and about!!! :) x

RE:RE:RE:not sure

hi we will prob ne out and about on sat just b4 dark might try blairadam as a start off

luck

did u have any luck on sat ?

blairadan woods,

hi , got u there and abouts, no action between 10 and 11 i could see, i`m, not to far away and music on the radio was good, maybe see u an other time? b lucky , crocdd

blairadam woods

nope we didnt even make it to blairadam sat. we will post when we r visiting next in case any1 wants to cum along x, and if any one else going pleez let us know. excited samandlen xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:blairadam woods

hi, i would like a bit of fun in the wood`s! need couple days notice, may c u there, if u like?img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

RE:blairadam wood

I'd be up for some action, stay not too far from there and love the great outdoors if you know what I mean

RE:RE:blairadam wood

I'll be up at woods tomoro 259 from 8:30pm, for some naughty naked fun in the trees, have just the place in mind, ladies msg me if you are interested

RE:RE:RE:blairadam wood

Any guys want me to fuck their wife are welcome to watch or take pictures too.

RE:RE:RE:RE:blairadam wood

was up there on friday in the afternoon, may take a trip up on tuesday before 3x

Fun Time - Fife

Up for fun friday night, sexy ladies

RE:Fun Time - Fife

sam and len

are you guys getting some action up there ?

when and where

do you drive to the bottom of the forrest road to car park and if so what time is best for some action

RE:when and where

keenas

RE:sam and len

Saturday morning fun in the trees??

RE:RE:sam and len

I'm goin for run bout 11, see u there, short track

cum on

cum on guys if your getting fun in the woods post up and tell us about it make sure its gonna be worth while taking a drive

RE:cum on

fri 21st oct about 1pm, all welcome ladys especially

RE:RE:cum on

still no joy maybe ineed to give in with that location img src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif"

is this place really worthwhile? ive never been dogging but would like to try! i guess u like the woods, but on the otherhand i am free and can accomodate u both saturday, come to my house in broxburn better than freezing woods surely?? xximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

5pm tonite woods

RE:RE:cum on

Monday morning fun anyone

Blairadam Woods Meet Up Midweek Thurs 10th Nov

Any one up for a meet in Blairadam wood on Thursday night, Nov. 10th? What time suitable? Single females, TVs?img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Blairadam Woods Meet Up Midweek Thurs 10th Nov

Hi im very interested in the idea of meeting up in the woods. Im completely new to this and am looking to get involved. Thx xx