Home > Forums > Etiquette (Assistance and Etiquette)

Question from a couple who are very new to the scene...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Me and the wife have recently discussed swinging and have both agreed it sounds interestings we were really put off by all the couples who only wanted to play with one of us or just one of them being involved. For us the excitement would be in getting involved together really and although separate room swaps sound as interesting as same room the idea of doing it separately isn't anywhere near as exciting.

Are we alone in feeling like this in the community at large? We joined this site the other day as after quickly browsing it seemed far more geared towards couples.

Any advice or comments would be really welcome and make us both feel more comfortable with setting up meets.

RE:Question from a couple who are very new to the scene...

It can certainly seem like that sometimes. Any site on the internet is going to be full of those that are looking for singles (especially unicorns... single bisexual females) to play and thus hope to find couples that will play alone. There is also a group of those who are looking for something on the side, so to speak, with or without support from their spouse. I use the word support specifically, as permission may be granted grudgingly and sow problems later.

Do not be discouraged, real couples exist that want to have fun as a couple like we do. Just keep looking and be patient. As for same-room swinging versus separate room swinging - we prefer same room and only do separate with those we are very comfortable with (have been with before) if it is understood that it can become same room at any time. Separate room for us is a turn on hearing the other getting hotter and hotter and knowing you can watch or join in anytime. We of course wait to join in to increase the suspense and make it hotter.

We are not seen as couple

I wont be surprised your predicament. We are exactly in the same boat, evryone wants to play with only one of us. Wonder why?

Me and the wife have recently discussed swinging and have both agreed it sounds interestings we were really put off by all the couples who only wanted to play with one of us or just one of them being involved. For us the excitement would be in getting involved together really and although separate room swaps sound as interesting as same room the idea of doing it separately isn't anywhere near as exciting.Are we alone in feeling like this in the community at large? We joined this site the other day as after quickly browsing it seemed far more geared towards couples. Any advice or comments would be really welcome and make us both feel more comfortable with setting up meets.

Soft Swinging ?

We are new here and new to this scene.
We want only soft swing at the moment, so we believe this is Ted and I fucking in same room as other couples with no physical contact with ther couples.(just noise and sights)

Is this possible or are we in wrong place
Hope someone shares our desires as newbies.

Carol and Ted XXX

There is something there for everyone,Experience the allure of something new !!

us

looking for some where to meet peps in benidorm on the 13th. aug for two weeks. help.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Soft Swinging ?

we are really new to this too. me and my hubby would be interested in this idea, could travel.

As a single male on the site it does annoy me where singles only want to chatmeet with one half of a couple. I have spoken with couples from here and who have indicated that is an immediate turn off for them and personally why would you be on a swinging if you weren't prepared to have all parties involved to some point or another.

I'm into soft fun and voyeurism with couples, so this involves flirting, foreplay, toys, roleplay...you know, all the fun stuff img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" and then enjoy watching them together...so I'm finding it hard to find couples that are into similar.

Persevere and thou shalt find them!!

Hello! You may all be able to help me. I am in a quandary. I am very happily married, but my husband has never had the libido of a stallion, so as the years have gone by, things have gone stale (once every 6 weeks or so), and it's led me (an ever horny girl who's never had to deal with a drought before) to extreme frustration. I don't like the idea of going off and bonking someone else without him knowing, as guilt would set in. He's always said he wants to watch someone else fucking me, but how do I know it wouldn't cause problems down the line? Some of you must have had to have the conversation at some point, but I'm nervous about it. It's weird, because I have no problem in saying that I wouldn't want him to be with anyone else, just the way I feel! Help?

Soft-swing is definitely one of the options of a "get together". It can be very erotic to simply have sex with your partner only while watching the other couple. In fact, many people start in the lifestyle with soft-swing. You are not in the wrong place, there are couples out there that are willing to get together for soft-swing only.

hi, this is exactly what we are after as well!!!!

Hi

Having swung as a couple it can be an interesting journey discovering what works for both of you. If your gut instinct is telling you same room full involvement then that is what you should negotiate through easy exchange of messages - couples generally are very nice and understand reticence and it is not wrong to want to discuss things well beforehand. Set your boundaries and stick to them unless you BOTH can confirm you are happy to change them on the fly. Always work out what your absolute no nos are and stick to those to....

Find people that can make you laugh or smile online - don't settle for one sentence responses - if someone can't make the effort to put a few sentences together, will they make the effort elsewhere.

Above all, have fun and make sure that you check on your partner every now and then - they may want some reassurance!

Good luck and be safe :)

XXXXX

RE:RE:Question from a couple who are very new to the scene...

Hello! You may all be able to help me. I am in a quandary. I am very happily married, but my husband has never had the libido of a stallion, so as the years have gone by, things have gone stale (once every 6 weeks or so), and it's led me (an ever horny girl who's never had to deal with a drought before) to extreme frustration. I don't like the idea of going off and bonking someone else without him knowing, as guilt would set in. He's always said he wants to watch someone else fucking me, but how do I know it wouldn't cause problems down the line? Some of you must have had to have the conversation at some point, but I'm nervous about it. It's weird, because I have no problem in saying that I wouldn't want him to be with anyone else, just the way I feel! Help?

We would suggest that you talk about trying some soft-swinging together, as well as taking it slowly if you decide to let another man play with you. Soft-swing may increase his libido. Talk about a few rules, kissing others yesno, stop means stop, etc. and stick to them. Take it slow if you decide to play with another man by starting with a simple show for each other (no touching), moving up to masturbating one another, then maybe oral before letting it get fully into sex. This gives you both a chance to figure out if you are comfortable. Most importantly, TALK! Talk before and after you play, and be honest about it. If it was fun but not as good as being together make sure you discuss that.

As for not wanting him to be with anyone else, we find that sex with each other is on a different level than sex with friends and seeing that difference brings us closer to one another. Making love and having sex are two totally different things to us, and could be for you too.

soft

things are moving...made the same experience....started with watching, only, came to touch the other bodies,.... in the meantime is oral with others ok for us. this took us 3 years....of course, you have to be selective and need to trust the persons.... :-))

xxx

RE:RE:RE:Question from a couple who are very new to the scene...

we can only fully confirm the statement of the redhairs...
we did the same, talking upfront, making rules, discussed after, went to the next "level"...
this is so samazing, see how things grow...... :-))

ya very true we support it it should begin as a soft swap and then if things are good enough then we can swith to full swinging

RE:RE:Soft Swinging ?

Couldn`t agree more with you there on that one.

ya very true we support it it should begin as a soft swap and then if things are good enough then we can swith to full swinging

urgent

husband birthday monday, I need sexy women to help me suck his cock sunday night, little surprize for him

Suggest that you do what ever feels right for you............after all it is supposed to be a mutual fun experience!

Greetings from Puerto Rico, Caribe

Im a single male with some experience on the swinger life style. Iam interested in meeting couples or sinlge females to start a conversation via Internet Skype other then from there see what happen.

Merry XMas to all from Puerto Ricoimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

u have just spoke our minds thanks

with you in agreement thanks

RE : Soft Swinging

Been members on here for a short while, and after the initial rush of single males, now beginning to hear from what we think are genuine couples, we are new to this scene to and just taking it very slowly, don't rush, stick to your principles and you can always say no, enjoy !!!