Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Setting up a GangBang Gang?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi to all interested.

I have run a GangBang group in Germany for some time and I know that some giirls couples sometimes liek to have a GangBang but to organize is very hard and many male do simply not show up.

So, having a pre-formed and checked GB group could be a good thing for the region as well.

Any male intersted, pls. reply here. I will do a phone-checkup and also personal meet (no, I am not gay!) to make sure people will fit into such group.

Regards
Jo

LET ME KNOW

HI LET ME KNOW WHEN N WHERE U SETTING UP PLEASE

RE:Setting up a GangBang Gang?

Hi - only on Costa del Sol? Interested if Costa Blanca.

RE:RE:Setting up a GangBang Gang?

Only Costa del Sol Luz at the moment. Maybe if that's successful, will enahance, but why not you start similar at your end?

Jo

sound interesting, but depends on the location. This would be my first attempt at GB but the idea turns me on.

We might be interested in joining if you get this off the ground....

RE:RE:RE:Setting up a GangBang Gang?

Hi we are a couple and would love to join in if it takes off keep us informed.

And fell free to measage

glasgow soft swinger

Hi,
Open minded young Asian couple looking for partners with similar thoughts in soft swinging for the moment.

Sent 60 e-mails

So, now I have sent about 60 e-mails to good looking male people in here.

Will see how the response is. Hope that they are all able to read teh e-mail ...

See u guys.
Jo

Hi Interested in taking part.

Thanks for the contact.

hello

I like the idea of ??participating in these groups ..... greetings to all

Hi

I´m interested too but only in costa blanca or murcia region
Regards

hi

look forward to it

Hiya

Yeh, I'm up for it, tell me more.

Hi

That sound great,I will join..
Regards
Tony

Yes, I'm interested
Lizzy
ximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:Setting up a GangBang Gang?

i will be available as well...

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Setting up a GangBang Gang?

Yeah i would be up for this

RE:RE:RE:Setting up a GangBang Gang?

sounds sooo interesting. any time and place yet?

yes me please would love to join in !!

Update & Information. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

Hi guys,

I have got a good number of answers and signs of interest.

However, some of you out there do misunderstand the concept. No, it is not women in need for sex and you, the big masters can simply come and fuck their brain out.

To make it clear: GB's are of much fun for all participants ONCE they take place. But to make them place there is some effort to be taken in advance. One of that effort is any male member to read carefully the following and being prepared to fulfill the the things:

S P E C I A L T O I N T E R E S T E D M A L E:
There are two VERY significant properties a GB group needs to have:

- clean members
- high reliability

Only if this two are true, there will be events that will be successful and satisfying to the involved: The couples females wanting the GB and the boys donating cocks, hands and mouth for the satisfaction of the ladies.

The by far most expressed allegation in sites like this is that people are not reliable, wasting the time of people willing to meet and play. A couple or female that had this experience to get an invitation or invited by themselfs, but people did not show up, would potentially never try again. This messes up the whole scene. Also, it is to be seen that (REAL) couples and female are significantly more reliably than male. With respect to gang bang, many involved need to state that they had experiences where 5 (or even more) out of 10 male interested did not show up finally. "No shows" are inacceptable and also destroy the faith of people into the scene.

Therefor, if the group will be established (what I sincerely hope), we will have to make sure that highly relieable people will be members to avoid the foremetionned.

This does not mean that there could not be a problem for someone on one of the meetimgs. But if so, the respect would demand for phoning, telling the TRUE reason.

And, guys: If you find the following too much of an effort, then simply forget the thing.

Here are the rules for the group:

1.) Proof of Reality:
There are too many wasters out there. To ensure integrity of the group, there is a need for the following:
Each group member needs to be seen in person before being invited to any of the events we will organize. No sex at that meeting!
Prior to that peronal meeting, from each male interested, we need to have three photos sent. Real photos. That means, we will tell an identifier (could be a scene, an object that needs to be seen on the photo or a piece of paper showing certain numbersletters). If we cannot see this on one of the pics, there will not be any further contact.
We need three pics that can be published on the GB website to be set up later:
- full person or portrait (some anonymisation is allowed, of course) showing the statute and maybe style of the person
- body pic
- member pic (yes, one of your best friend!)

2.) Proof of cleaniness
In the personal meeting, we will not only talk but also find out if the intersted male is clean. Remember: Couples and female want dirty sex, but with clean people smelling well!

3.) Proof of Reachability
If you need to be reachable for an invitation. So, we need either a phone number to call or an e-mail adress that will be responded within 24hours (both will be checked to work).

4.) Style
People are different. So are the taste of couples and female wanting to attend a GB session.

To make sure we can satisfy the fantasies of the ladies, we need to know what style you could match. An example: There are people that are up for tatoo, most do not care, but there are some that really dislike. The same is true for beard, no hair, long hair, big bellies, hairy bodies. All that are stylish elements that we should show, so interested ladies could tell us what they would like
Jo

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Setting up a GangBang Gang?

im in!