Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Gentlemans evening

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 03.08.2011 Date END: 03.08.2011 I will be hosting a gentleman's evening at my farmhouse in rural Somerset when I will be dancing, stripping and more. It will be a night to remember - do you fancy coming along? If so let me know and I will send you more details to allow you to reserve your place.Numbers will be limited to maintain the intimate atmosphere of the evening.

RE:Gentlemans evening

Hi,

Would very much to attend you next "Gentlemans" evening on Wednesday, 3rd August. If you could send me more details to allow me to reserve a place it would be much appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from, and to hopefully have the pleasure of seeing you dancing, striping and more.

img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Would be very interested as new to taunton swing scene

Love to come

Hi i would love to attend if you can send me some details! xxx

very much intrested if u got room for me

love to attend

Hi, in Yeovil Tues, looking for b and b, for wed night, please let me know the format. love to visit n see your show and more.

Regards

purley

I'm interested. Please send me the details. :)

Hi I would like to attend your evening can you give me some more details please.

Can i attend? Pls reply

hi how can i confirm i want to come to your party
31 travels, any thing goes!
swear you will love it! Couples bi or straight, groups, men, women wants to please and does everything! try me xx pm me to confirm if you allow me to come?

Can an old man join in and at least watch?