Home > Forums > Etiquette (Assistance and Etiquette)

Swinging in Ni

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all
We are new to swinging in Northern Ireland. Have attended clubs in London but would now like to try it closer to home. The thing is there would appear to be no clubs here. I am curious to know if there maybe are some that we have not heard about or if there are any bars or other places where couples can meet ..... and in general are all on the same wavelength.
Would love to hear about other peoples experiences here and any suggestions would be very very welcome.
Thanks

RE:Swinging in Ni

hi we are trying to find people who are interested in going to parties, hoping to get something started up

RE:RE:Swinging in Ni

When you do please let us know ....... would be very very interested

RE:RE:RE:Swinging in Ni

ok will send a private message with my email, keep in touch

RE:Swinging in Ni

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Swinging in Ni

will travel to ni next year easter-time....would be of interest to know about the scene in and around dublin.... can anyone help???

xxx

RE:RE:Swinging in Ni

let me know would luv to attend for some sexy funimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

swinging in ni

hi can we not all contact each other for fun let me know guys i'm a male from derryimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

tonight

any of se couples for fun tonight