Home > Forums > Parties & Social Events (Spanish)

Forum meet planning & setup

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all interested,

I am trying to make a "professional" way to plan fr a first bigger forum meet.

It will take place on either Cabopino (most likely) or Costa Natura (if more people from the south will sign in).

From my experience (and I am some years in the swinging scene in different countries) is that, if not someone takes the lead and puts some time in setting things up, allmost nothing will happen since on every event only few people are willing to come, many are "my be" but in the end no shows.

I hope that planning a bit ahead and doing personal invitations, we will be able to overcome those obstacles.

The meeting will be organized in the following steps:

1.) Teaser & Info
I have sent and do still send first information to couples and fems (to attract male should be a far easier job later) with the subject "planning for a forum meet". So, if you have got such an e-mail, it is about this event. If not I might have overlooked your profile or it was maybe too narrow, and I did not think you to be interested. If you are, let me know!

2.) Finding a good date
where I offered dates from 16:00, 19:00 and 21:00 for a number of days from the 28th July to 17th August.

Everybody replying to my first mail will get an invitation to vote with the link to the set up appointment. The voting is without any login, totally anonymous. The only thing I ask for is either use your forum name or write an e-mail to me ) what name they used. Unknown names will not be observed.

3.) Selection of date & invitation
I will select a date fitting to most and send the final invitation.

To easy find the place, I will send google-maps links to everyone invited, so should be easy to get along there.

4.) Publish the meeting here
I will, additionally to the other work, publish an event in the event system here (without the exact details), offering other interested to join in (this might be the time male persons might ask for more infos)

5.) Meeting
Hopefully those indicating interest will find their way and not be waters and no-shows

Any suggestions and help would highly appreciated!
Thanks & regards
Jo

Meet takes place 01st August AND 8th AUGUST

Cabopino Beach

16:00 till 21:00

e-mail (or reply here) for meeting point details.

Jo