Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Holiday-Fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 15.08.2011 Date END: 19.08.2011 With the house to ourselves during the week on 15th August, we are open to any suggestions
for daytime or evening fun; are you interested ?

RE:Holiday-Fun

sounds like you could have a few days swinger party at yours then? i am up for some fun! more info please

WHY NOT

I am always up for kinky sensual fun and available locally if you want me to come.

SOUNDS GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me more..................PLEASE :-)

count me in

I will make myself available and have several ideas for fun! contact me if interested

Yes please!

sounds fun! let me know any plans!

hi

sounds like fun

count me in!

count me in
love to play

Damn!

We ara an orally bi couple and would of loved to of joined you both hat week but we are away on hols. We are local and in the future should you want to meet up with us then just let us know and we will see what we can do - cannot mail direct being basic members though but check out our profile and see what you think.

Hi. Sounds great. Only just arrived in Cornwall plus just joined this club. Any info welcome. Thanks. Will

i'm available to swell the numbers

An evening of fun

Hi Celtyc,

I'm available all that week for a bit of oral fun, and a hot & wild time followed by a cappuccino ;-) lol! I’m only a basic member so if you check out my profile and like what you see, drop me a line.

Hope to hear from you

Paul

interested...........daytime fun is good for me :)......where? x