Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Small group to use her totally wc 180711

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Very horny lady wants to be dp'd and used totally by a small group of guys. We will do it in a hotel we know during the day during the week commencing 18th July 2011. The only rule is condoms for her pussy and arse after which you can do as you wish to her sexually.She has taken 4 before and wants to be the centre of attention. Genuine people oonly please no wannabes who suddenly cant make it. This is a very genuine adimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Small group to use her totally wc 180711

Hi everardcums. Newly joined and looking to join in the funimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

re small group to use her totally

three queries: 1- your profile doesn't say anything about single guys, 2- will she take cum in the mouth ? 3- does she squirt ?

Not full members on this site

We cannot see posts for 24 hours and cannot reply other than on here in the forum.

hi i would lov eto come over to Guildford or wherever to join in with your play looks fantastic
cheers tomimg src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

would love to join you

hi I'm free during the day as work nights and would love to be apart of your small group,will look forward giving her my full attention and using her,joining afew others all there just for her pleasure xx where,day and time and i'll be there

No over 50's please

Sorry nobody above 50 please....and not playing silly questions for guys just to wank off at. It is a genuine offer so please approach it as such. No effort, no chance.

RE:No over 50's please

Hi I work in Guildford and would love to come across and use you, so let me know when and where.

Jason

Meet

Hi
Work locally and have had many sessions with the lady wanting lots of cock, love to be part of the fun
Terryximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

re:

Shame not in essex :), I would have gladly joined in and shown your wife a good time :), oh well will pm u next time I am up that way.. I have no problem with comdoms and will cum where ever she wants lol

Hi I would be interested, check out my pic and profile.

Thanks

Sorry cancelling the idea

Not a single genuine man with the intelligence to send a mail with some thought behind it. Quite pathetic. We wish you happy times on your own.

bi. pussy fun in leysdown kent

Hi I'm a very bi female n want 2 get down n dirty with other females while my bf watches

?

People, the couple that posted this have deleted there profile, you are wasting your time !