Home > Forums > Clubs (Spanish)

Bilitis

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anyone know whats going on at Bilitis these days?
We went to the new venue in March, it was a bit quiet but we put that down to the early days of the new venue and hoped it would be a bit more established by the summer.
We've looked at he website but it doesn't seem to work properly and gives no real information.
Is the place still open? and if so is it any good these days?
All info gratefully recieved.

RE:Bilitis

Hi there,
The Bilitis website has been updated as well as the facilities... there is no an openair swimming pool and a jacuzzi. added to this the prices have generally fallen and there are cheaper crisis prices midweek.....

I was there not so long ago on a saturday night, with an argentinian lady friend of ours who had not been to a swing club before but is very open minded and bi...she had a great time, was fucked silly by several guys and had a really sensual time with a couple of bi ladies as well. she keeps begging me to take her back again. At the time the pool was still not open but we still had a great time.

Maria and I are thinking of going again sometime end of July beginning of August. We are trying to get some of our spanish swinging friends to come along with us for a "Quedada"...

BTW the website is still the same. Just look for Bilitis-pub on the search engine.

Bilitis

Thanks for the info.

After looking at the website we were worried that it might have closed. The first page opens then nothing else, no links, the photos don't show, and other than the turn down corner stating the new price no info either. If it was my website the designer would be swimming in Alicante docks by now.

We are also planning to go on a Saturday night late July or early August so maybe we will see you, send us a message when you know your date.

BTW. Any updated info on the dogging scene south of Alicante would be appreciated.

Best wishes.
Rob & Sandra

Hi there Rob and Sandra,

Funny that about the website because I have no problem at all....mind you it does take some time to load.

I sent a detailled write up to you personal mail this morning.
Yes, please keep in touch for some funimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Br
M&M

bilitis

Looked at the website again and still doesn't want to work for us in internet explorer, however worked ok in firefox.

we used to go to the old billitis but was told the new one wasn't so good..will have to try and make up our own mind on that...is Laura still working there by the way???..
the only problem being is the distance as we are near torrevieja,we have found a new club that has onlt been open 2 months and ...absolutely brilliant,lovely furnished 3 jacuzzis,lots of play rooms and the clientel are of good standard ie:good looking guys and girls and more of our age aswell...hope to see you all there soon ...the name is la arboleda de simila..hope you like the site and decide to come

Bilitis

We went to the old Bilitis a few times as well and had some good nights there. As we said earlier when we went to the new one in March it wasn't as busy as we would have liked but still quite a few people there. We put it down to it having only opened a few weeks earlier and were hoping for it to be a bit more established by now.
Laura isn't there now (well at least she wasn't in March) but the staff were friendly and we managed a bit of action.
We looked at the site for the other club you mentioned and maybe we will give it a go this summer. Does it get busy on Saturdays? and is it all Spanish or are there a few international people there as well?
I've sent you this as a message as well so you can reply privately if you wish.

RE:RE:Bilitis

What is the address to their homepage?

Bilitis

We are going to try la arboleda de simila in Elche tonight. we know it's a bit short notice but would be nice to see someone else from the site. if you see us there say hello.