Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

aaahhhhhhhhhh does this site work ?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi been on here a few times looking and had a fair few mails why is this is this site a scan, con, just trying to make cash. If there are any genuine womwn out there looking for NSA fun p

Thank you

single guys have to work harder!

problem this is a swingers site so really aimed towards couples - single guys have to work that much harder to get contacts and whilst there are a lot of single females these tend to be more interested in meeting couples

but adding photos into your profile may help with females contacting you.

RE:aaahhhhhhhhhh does this site work ?

hello love yes this site works realy well and i love meeting single guys and i know of lots of other girls on here that do .but do yourself a favour and make yourself seem more interesting and at least put on a photo otherwise no woman is ever going to reply to you because they will wonder what you are hiding from try youll see

Ah!

It is always harder if not impossible for single guys so you have to be patient and learn to gain the trust of those that may want to meet you. Try several sites to increase your chances of success.

This is an adult dating site not just a swingers site there are plenty of us single girls here, but without meanting to sound big headed we can take our pick up to a point, so you have to go the extra mile if you want to impress us. I've met some lovely genuine guys off here, and made some good friends. Patience helps though lol x

Do any of them???only to get a reply asking you to mail them?? YES all. so you upgrade,send your replies never to hear from them again!!img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

RE:RE:aaahhhhhhhhhh does this site work ?

fruitygirl27 summed it up that women have the pick - you have a profile with no photos and just three lines describing yourself!! - do you really think that would make females want to contact you?