Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Men and Shaving Down Below

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I notice many men have shaved down below and that many ladiescouples now request this on their profiles. I have never done this before but am giving serious consideration to trying it out at least once, therefore can those that have give me a few pointers on the best way to go about this? The thought of putting a razor blade around that area tends to make one a tad nervous :D

Cheers

RE:Men and Shaving Down Below

Get waxed! Safer!
Just be careful and use a mirror for the hard to see parts lol.

To be honest, for me, its not an issue if there's pubic hair or not. Its up to each individual, and it doesnt bother me either way.
:)

trim

nothing wrong with shaving down their mate, shave your cock and your balls with a razor and then use clippers to trim pubes or else it itches like fuck when it grows back

RE:RE:Men and Shaving Down Below

Thanks Amy..much appreciated and was certainly considering the waxing approach x

RE:trim

Nice one folcc3....now to find a set of clippers, got em around here somewhere :D

Re men shaving down below

Best time to shave down below is straight after a bath when they're still nice and soft - try placing a mirror (approx 24" square) behind the taps on your hand basin. You have then got a good view of what you are doing. DO NOT use after shave unless you're into pain !
Alternatively, use a feminine haair removing product like 'immac' (not sure if brand names are exceptable in these posts) which does away with the use of a razor, but read the instructions.

DONT use va cutthroat razor!!

Use plenty of soap and wash for a long time afterwards to prevent any tiny but annoying razor rash!!

Enjoy!!

Richardimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:trim

Veet it makes it look bigger :-)

RE:RE:RE:trim

Make sure there are no sudden interuptions like the phone or door bell ringing as you are using the razor on a delicate area, we are both clean shaven and hubby prefers that look himself.

trim

not sure we should believe that there are still unshaved people....

:-))

it is simply a great feeling. both doing this for a long period of time and, honestly speaking, hair in this region looks quite strange to us.... :-))

xxx

shaving

Love a shaved cock x Mmmmm x

RE:shaving

been shaving for ages - love it

re shaving

Don't slip

re shaving

I have kept my cock and balls shaved for quite a few years, ever since I had the "snip" and having discovered that many ladies prefer a smooth cock if giving a blow job I now keep it permamently smooth :)

RE:re shaving

my wife and i both shave sex feels great and i get loads more bjs than beforeimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

My hubby has been shaving for some time now because I do and he was curious so followed my routine. We both use a standard twin blade disposable razor. I do it in the shower as there is enough room for me being a shorty. He does it prior to a shower. Get a basic 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner as this coats and softens the hair a treat but won't sting sensative areas. Leave it a short while then initially use a mirror sat pointing up on top of the toilet seat. After a few times you will get the feel of it and won't need the mirror. Once a week makes it easier as the hair doesn't get too long so it is easier to shave. Hope this helpsimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

If you decide to shave you'll have to regularly, it'll be like having two hedge hogs hanging between your legs after a few days!

loving both, a shaved pussy, too..... would love to meet you, bustybabe... :)))
hubby shaves regularly....

I have been shaved for years. easiest way I have found is to use one of the razors designed for womens use, such as venus. the handls is easier to hold and the head has a greater range of movement. I shave in the shower. use hair conditioner or shaving foam (if you can position yourself to avoid washing it off). stretch or tension any loose skin e.g. your scrotum to avoid cuts and take your time. afterwards moistureise with pleanty of moisturiser and enjoy the sensation.

Also love a shaved lady. I like giving and receiving loads of oral and shaved means no fur balls lol. hacking a hair out of the back of your throat can really interupt things.

hope that this helps

org4

shaving - you do it once, you would love it

My wife had been asking to shave many years back. Till one day she did it for me, and the clean shave smooth feeling really turn me on.

I shave every week now when having bath using shampoo.

I love ladies with shaved pussy. They are so sexy specially with wet creampies.

I'm shaved ;)

I've been shaving for years but those hairs grows back so quickly! The only solution it looks like to be ipl. Few girls already like it not only here ;)

shaving

i have shaved for at least 10 years and women just love a guy clean and shaved

isn't it painfulto wax it

RE:RE:Men and Shaving Down Below

I did it 20 years back and thought it looked stupid. being hairy on my stomach and legs it has to have a boundary.
On women I think it looks even worse. Give me bush any day with nice smooth skin underneath, no goosebumps or rash. Shaving looks so unnatural.
I know I'm in a minority but I'm not going to change my views just to fit in with the crowd. Me and my woman are both natural and love it.

RE:RE:RE:Men and Shaving Down Below

I too shave the cock and balls, using a standard 2 twin blade razor. Generally I find it best doing after a hot shower (while still in the shower). I use king of shaves for shaving gel, and I find it works a treat.
I normally use an electric trimmer to keep the other pubs in good order.

No Stubble

I shave it all off, women seem to prefer it. I have to say though, the nivea cream or wax strips work a lot better and you don't get any stubble for awhile.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Men and Shaving Down Below

go and buy an Intense Pulsed Light Machine, bit expensive to start but after a couple of months of use you get very little regrowth and virtually no irritation.

I have had ones for a couple of years, takes time initially but boy the results are worth it, but there again i use it all over my body as prefer the to ally smooth look, hence takes a bit longer than just doing your pubes.

GF loves it and feels great on the nude beach :-)

RE:No Stubble

i shave my balls, and in my leg creases. smooth balls feel great when being stroked by a womans hand

agree with the general concensus

I have been shaving for a while now and agree that most ladies prefer that smooth feeling.
I generally us a razor (Gillette is my preferred brand) and remove all hair from both cock and balls. I also use a small scissors to trim the pubes above. Recently I have begun shaving the crack area too for a cleaner experience

Time to give shaving a go...

Reading this thread has convinced me to give it a go and try shaving my cock & balls. Might surprise the wife tomorrow morning ;-)

RE:RE:RE:Men and Shaving Down Below

I have been shaving my cock and balls for since a long time... not only is this hygienically good but it also give myself a better feeling.... Besides you will also discover that many ladies prefer a smooth cock if giving a blow job...

Simply use a standard twin blade disposable razor. I do it in the shower prior to a shower. Once a week is ideal, however one can make a habit of doing it on fortnightly basis.

:)

Tish does it for me , it is part of our foreplay , we do it in the bath

Stay natural

My Mrs likes a hairy cock & balls, says it feels and smells more natural. Having a hairy chest, etc it would look bloody daft with a fire-break above my cock.

Not worried whether women are shaved, trimmed or natural either, but if I the choice then the landing strip appeals img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" .

I shave too , what with the shaved head etc costs me a fortune . moisturising is the key for me , shhhhhhh i use a womans moisturiser .... Down side is forgetting to moisturise the morning after , its embarressing people think you have crabs , maybe its a man thing women remember everything

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Men and Shaving Down Below

Heres one for the lads , if you are searching for a new shaving foam look no further : Real shaving foam from the real shaving company :) gives you a real soft creamy lather ,and a face as soft as a babies butt cheek

Men shaving below...

Use an electric razor designed for that area as it has a narrower shaver. You can get it nice and close and it doesn't itch when it grows back. Personally I like clean balls and a nice trimmed top. Complelely bald and smooth is a turnoff for me. A nice trim is more than good enough!

Oh and waxing, I've helped my fella do that and it whilst I found him screaming hilarious, the results weren't worth it and when it was hot and he sweated, he was very uncomfortable.

Shaving Below

I started shaving but used to always be super hairy down below
i get a hairy belly too if i dont shave kinda prefer being shaven now

The things is lubricate, lubricate and then lubricate some more! Have never had pubes as shaved them straight off when they first stsrted growing. Cannot stand the idea of having them img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

Hi I love clean shaven both on me and on my husband there is nothing better than skin on skin I would recommend everyone tries it, you will never look back

My other half shaves down there, and to be honest, I prefer it to being all hairy!!!!