Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Any Plans To Travel To Germany????

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

just to let all couples know:
whenever coming to germany, please let us know....
it might be worth to meet up.....
:-))

RE:Any Plans To Travel To Germany????

definitely have to arrange a date and time xx

stefwayne

no doubt, we will meet!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Come to Germany?

Sorry Ladies,
of course, whenever a Ldy is coming to Germany, the same goes, as for the couples....
Very welcome!!!!

no doubt......

.. we are still curios whether or not we will meet some nice people....
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi

Sent u a friend invite so we can take it from there x

wonder.. invitation limited to couples and ladies? if not... would love to meet you...

cheers

hi

sorry guys,
but, as explained, the bi -of the ladies is what we are looking for..... :-

xx

RE:hi

should ir really be possible, that none of you hot couples and girls are going to go to germany???

unbelievable.....

xxx

RE:RE:hi

still unbelievable.... *lol

travel

Hi guys, hot profile and pictures! Why not Switzerland, and Germany as well?img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

planning

Well, I usually try to go to Germany at least once per year to visit former colleagues in Aachen. This time it might be for the long weekend of 1st November. And at the beginning of December I may go to a concert in Hamburg. Where are you?

Germany

We spend quite a lot of time in Germany but not in your area.
We regularly go to Die Eule (Rattingen nr. Dusseldorf)and will be there a couple of times during Oct.

getting together

I am living in ZurichSwitzerland but any town in Switzerland or close-by Germany would be fine for meeting up. img src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif" Let me know!

RE:planning fufaita

well, good to know and if you let us know your travel details, so we might check with our it might be not so bad to meet up. we are in the frankfurt area....
Check our profile and drop us a line...:))

RE:RE:planning fufaita

I also have some friends in the Frankfurt area, so it may be easy to meet. I'll let you know.

RE:RE:RE:planning fufaita

that sounds quite good, please check our profile in detail and come back with more details, if possible... :-))

Living in Germany

Hi AdamEve,

We live in Germany. Do you know of any good swinging clubs? We have had a look around and found a few decent looking ones, but also a LOT of Partytreffs and Brothels calling themselves 'Swinger Clubs'.

Maybe you would be interested in visiting one together?img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

RE:Living in Germany

Die Eule at Rattingen Nr Dusseldorf is very good, we are going there this Sat.

RE:Living in Germany

A good one for us is the CasaBlanca in Menden. It is not around the corner, but worthwile to go there. Unfortunately time is the limited thing. It is a couples only club which is doing nice party on saturdays. For us the woman, woman thing is the most important and we do not full swap, so we feel quite good there, without single men crawling after you.. :)
Die Eule in Ratingen, we do not know....

img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:RE:Living in Germany

We've heard about club Casablanca and it's not too far from us, but we have been told that it's a very young age group in there. What do you think?

RE:RE:Living in Germany

Well. Die Eule and Casablanca have been added to our places to visit list. Just need to choose a time to do it.

Thanks for your feedback guys

RE:RE:RE:Living in Germany

Well, let`s say it this way: We, as mid 40`s feel good there...
:-))
What is the Eule? Is it couples only, too?

RE:RE:RE:RE:Living in Germany

Yes De Eule is couples only.
The age range is quite a good spread, mostly 30's & 40's with a few younger and a few older (us LOL)
Our next visit will be the Halloween night on the 29th, we did the same night last year and it was very busy.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Living in Germany

ok, good to know.... we will have a lok at it...
in any case, thanks for advice

RE:RE:RE:planning fufaita

you have already any plans to come to frankfurt area??
would be glad to get your e-mail. you find it in our profile....

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hola, lovely dou. If we ever get to Germany or you come to London it would be great to hook up. Besos.
Ian&Jane.xx

RE:RE:RE:RE:planning fufaita

I'm so used to flying from Köln or Düsseldorf that when I booked my return flight, I didn't think of going to Frankfurt the day before... So I'll spend the Halloween long weekend in Aachen with my friends.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:planning fufaita

That`s a pity, but maybe not the last time you come over.... So, in case of next travel, please check us out, again... ;-))

RE:RE:Any Plans To Travel To Germany???? mododeusar

sounds like a plan.... it is not so impossible that we come to london....not this year...but longterm it is palnned.... should stay in touch?!
maybe you drop us a line by pm?!

xx Dunja and Andreas

RE:RE:Any Plans To Travel To Germany????

Maybe you have not read our reply, mododeusar,...
would be nice for us to stay in touch... :-))

visit to the Costa Blanca

If any females or couples looking for a threesome, visit me in the Costa Blanca, can provide accomadtion for you!!

RE:visit to the Costa Blanca

Which part of Germany is the Costa Blanca?

RE:RE:visit to the Costa Blanca

right next to the Black Forest...

RE:RE:RE:visit to the Costa Blanca

real experts...... img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

This is Germany Calling!!!!

Just to bring back this topic to mind!!!
Come on Ladies and Couples, come to Germany, visit the nice Frankfurt area.....and us....:-))
img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"