Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Makeup Help Essex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello,

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend with the same perfect weather we have had down here in the south of the UK.

I am very new to the scene but, I have a great wife who is helping me work through it all. One area we seem to be getting stuck on, is the makeup. My wife is a model herself and very good with makeup, on females. As for me, I don't have any clue at all, yet. We both think that it should be heading towards dragglam but, we are not sure how to achieve the look we want. We are aware that there a videos available on tube sites, and great advice on sites such as this one. However, we both agree that experience is the way forward. Sooo......

Is there any Essex CD'sTV's in, or close to Basildon that would be willing to lend a hand to a new girl. Maybe you or someone you know already does this as service, if so we need your details so we can make a booking.

Many thanks for your time, have a great week.

x x x x muso

Kiss proof lipstick

After a couple of kisses all my girlfriends lipstick disappears. I love the taste but its difficult for her to re-apply it every five minutes. Is there a kiss proof lipstick !