Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Holidaying Couple

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We will be in Malaga Spain from 28th August to 3rd September.
We would like to meet up with another couple, and we also like haveing sex on the porch so others can watch.
We are from the U.K and in our 50.s

Re: Holidaying Couple

I am in malaga on those dates...interested ??

Yes could be but would need more than just a one line reply, if you send me you e-mail address I can contact you that way too.

Are you still going to be in Malaga that week and are you still intrested in meeting up.

hi
i live in valencia id love to cum and watch or take part if intrested drop me a line

hi i am based in the malaga area marbella were abts will u be staying , i am very intrested look at my profile and mail me direct and we shall take it from there have already met a few , iam a standard mem but genuine . xxxx jamesimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Hi x Saaint. We are based down the costa. Wew would love to meet you XXimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hya im joey 23 m from south spain
have car
if interested in a toy boy please get in touch

thanx

hi
my name is mick i am a 46 year old bi guy who lives in malaga region,would be great to meet up,iam tall attractive sexy guy,happy to send pics ,chat on and will give you contact number in spain,very much like mature couples and am attracted to larger fems.

regards mickimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

HI, I live in Malaga area and would love to meet you, enjoy anything fron being just a voyeur to full participation.......as required. I have many sexy contacts here too..single women,women and couples all nice people who love sex
For more email me
Love Trevore (BIGTATTOO )
xxx

Hi guys,

25year old irish guy living in the malaga region. Good looking, fit body and experienced.
Definitely up for fun and coud make it when you´re around.

Give a shout if you are at a loose end, in any case, enjoy your hols and hope to hear from you.