Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

Tentsmuir

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Does anyone still use Tentsmuir? We were there recently but the gates to the car park seem to close quite early

pay barrier

Ive been told a good few still pass by this place, I only found out about it by chatting with a couple on here. Think the sign says the gates close around 8pm, I could be wrong. I intend heading through the next warm day, get naked in the sand dunes with any sexy ladies. willin to take a day off work for this.
I also have a female friend who may be interested in coming along, she is one hot hot girl, bit posh but that makes the fun even better.

beach

dunes are best on warm weekday afternoons, can get busy near the car park so you have to walk quite a bit away to have naughty fun.
Sandra. XXXX

RE:beach

If you are online, go into the hottub chatroom and PM me if you are interested x x

private bathing

are there discreate places in the dunes

RE:beach

Awwww, all the time I lived at Leuchars and never suspected a thing...mind you wasn't aware of swinging then :D...note to self, must pop back for a visit next time in Edinburgh..stay safe and enjoy Tentsmuir everybody xx

Beach

How can you have been at Leuchards and not know about swinging, the RAF base is an amazing place for the single guys and couples swinging, the weekend dances were great for meeting horny guy and girls, I know many including myself that would sleep in the base homes and get a lift back home the next afternoon.
Sandra. XXXX

tried it

was there at weekend with a friend, walked bare foot for what seemed miles to get there but yes once we slipped under the fence there were lots of places to lay naked and have fun.

We were watched by a guy in 30's with long hair, if your on the forum ask to join in next time, it might be fun
might try it again this week coming if weather stays warm, so good to have nice warm sunny weather again

RE:tried it

let us know the next time your going and would be happy to watch and if yous would like maybe join in x

RE:tried it

Omg your gorgeous I wish I had known. Next time message me and I'll come down watch and whatever else you want.