Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Glasgow couple watch then join fem or couple

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi we are a young indian couple and very new to this. He is slightly older but we both in our late 20s. We are quiet, clean but naughty. I have never been in a group or threesome so i'm bit shy but he (my partner) always goes on about it. Are there anyone willing to please us discreetly.Perhaps you want to just watch first then come over and tell us that you been watching us then join in.. Also am I right in thinking Pollok park is best or Queens park for security and also where exactly is best??? Seeking female only or mf couple. No single males, sorry

Photo would be good
Only signed up today, not upgraded so all replies might not be answered if this site has limits..
Any questions, just ask!

hi

Hi. We are in a similar boat. We have performed on webcam and swapped pics and had one meet so far. Summer is here so we are keen on outdoor public fun! Can travel within reason with notice. Love to watch and be watched for now, possibly more. Im more adventurous than the mrs at the moment but that could change! Do u like our pics? Will add vids soon

RE:Glasgow couple watch then join fem or couple

I would love to come watch you guys and would be keen to join in if the mood is right

Glasgow couple watch then join fem or couple

Any couples in Glasgow Southside??