Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Thailand

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, so if I'm posting inappropiately please forgive me. I'm a newbie and I'm a little confused I must admit. But I do know about Thailand. You can get anything you want here, believe me, but at a price. Anyway, any crossdressers coming to Thailand, look me up. I can give U a freebie. Well, that's it really. I don't pretend I can compete with the very beautiful girls out there, but you might be pleasantly surprised. Takr care. Hot Lips.

RE:Thailand

hi
i am in bangkok looking hot sex with girls and couples i am 39y and good looking
with good sense of humour from england and a BIGCOCK to pleasure with you i can call you if you send your mobile number,
come on lets have hot sex !!

RE:Thailand

Hi - I shall be out near Pattaya in december for 3 months and have apartment - would love to hook up ?? jenifer xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:RE:Thailand

See u

lets meet today

hi
we can meet in 2 hours for hot sex your place the room suk 79 i have a big hard cock waiting for you.
thanks

RE:lets meet today

Wow, bigcock, I like your style, you don't mess about do you. Did it happen? Wiv lovebovy I mean. Anyway, you won't lack for company in BKK, that's for sure.

RE: got to laugh though !!

got to laugh though av'nt ya !!
hows sunny espania admin hope your having fun there ? ha ha viva espania
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:ignore black list

I have been done its.

Thank you for good ppl to understand about respection.

RE:RE:ignore black list

Will be in Bangkok by christmass, check my profile and contact me.

RE:RE:Thailand

Would love to meet Jennifer.