Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Sri Lanka.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anybody looking for some fun in the sun in Sri Lanka???? If you are, get in touch and I will see what I can arrange :)

CruiserB Meet me on chat tonite at 10 pm

Hi I will be on chat after 10 pm tonite. would love to greet and meet.

I am in Chat room for Bi Males

I can see you online as a friend but cannot locate you in ant chat room. I am in the Chat room for Bi males.

Sorry we missed each other.

I am still in the chat room for bi males a this moment. I will be there again tomorrow and every day at around 9 pm colombo time. PLease lets catch up. I am sorry we missed each other a while ago.

RE:Sorry we missed each other.

Hi. Do you ever get in the chat rooms during the day ? I will try tonight tho !

RE:RE:Sorry we missed each other.

Hi. Do you ever get in the chat rooms during the day ? I will try tonight tho !

I will be in the bi males chat room every night from 9 pm to 11pm. If during the day as you suggest, please confirm a date and time that's convenient to you.I will make it a point to meet you in the Bi Males Chat room.My business is dependent upon the appointment times of my clients. Knowing your time will help me work round and keep my chat appointment with you. I feel really sorry that we miss each other some way or another.On Thursday 16th, I will be at the Hilton finishing with some clients before noon and can wait. However, lets try and chat before that. By the way as we are classic Members, we do not get to see our messagesposts till 1 day has passed.That is only reason why I go into the Bi male chat room from 9pm to 11 pm or later. See you soon and thansk for your post.

RE:RE:RE:Sorry we missed each other.

Hi. Do you ever get in the chat rooms during the day ? I will try tonight tho !I will be in the bi males chat room every night from 9 pm to 11pm. If during the day as you suggest, please confirm a date and time that's convenient to you.I will make it a point to meet you in the Bi Males Chat room.My business is dependent upon the appointment times of my clients. Knowing your time will help me work round and keep my chat appointment with you. I feel really sorry that we miss each other some way or another.On Thursday 16th, I will be at the Hilton finishing with some clients before noon and can wait. However, lets try and chat before that. we do not get to see our messagesposts till 1 day has passed.That is only reason why I go into the Bi male chat room from 9pm to 11 pm or later. See you soon and thansk for your post.

Even if we do miss on chats in the bi male room, As mentioned earlier I will be there to see my clients off to the airport just before noon and then will wait for you in the lobby closest to reception. Thanks.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Sorry we missed each other.

Hi. Do you ever get in the chat rooms during the day ? I will try tonight tho !I will be in the bi males chat room every night from 9 pm to 11pm. If during the day as you suggest, please confirm a date and time that's convenient to you.I will make it a point to meet you in the Bi Males Chat room.My business is dependent upon the appointment times of my clients. Knowing your time will help me work round and keep my chat appointment with you. I feel really sorry that we miss each other some way or another.On Thursday 16th, I will be at the Hilton finishing with some clients before noon and can wait. However, lets try and chat before that. we do not get to see our messagesposts till 1 day has passed.That is only reason why I go into the Bi male chat room from 9pm to 11 pm or later. See you soon and thansk for your post.Even if we do miss on chats in the bi male room, As mentioned earlier I will be there to see my clients off to the airport just before noon and then will wait for you in the lobby closest to reception. Thanks.

Hi Cruiser and Good Morning. I will be at the Colombo Hilton to see my clients before they leave for the airport at around 11.30 am. Thereafter I will wait for you in the lobby closest to the reception desk side. I will be using my computer from 9 am to 10.30 am before i go to the Hilton, so you could even chat with me in the Bi male room tomorrow, 16th June before we meet up. Perhaps you would honour by joining me for lunch. Thanks.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Sorry we missed each other.

Hi - let's try and meet soon , although Imaybe out of town for a couple of days . Great pics !

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Sorry we missed each other.

Hi - let's try and meet soon , although Imaybe out of town for a couple of days . Great pics !

Hi, sure lets meet. I do understand that we all have other commitments to also keep up. From our little chats on the forum I know you are a very nice guy, otherwise you would not waste your time writing to me, which I sincerely and warmly appreciate. I am sorry we missed my invite for lunch at the Hilton the other day. But then, cheers to the future.Hoping to hear from you.

Hi I have updated my profile.

Hi Cruiser, just to let you know i have updated my profile and also validated my trust level. lets meet when you are back in town, perhaps for lunch or dinner.
You pics are great too. See you soon.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Sorry we missed each other.

Hi- I am back in town but will not be free to meet until Wednesday early evening or anytime Thursday during the day . Let me know when we can meet !

re sorry i missed you

I'm looking for fun with a woman and a bi man - so far without luck. If any of you guys out there have a woman on hand, please let me know as I've been seeing some fantastic cock pics and am hungry to suck them and be well and truly shafted.img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

Hi there Cruiser

On Thursday 30th June, I will be at the Colombo Hilton for a breakfast meeting with some foreign clients who are down for an investment proposal.The meeting will be concluded by 8. 45 am.

I will come down and be in the lobby, closest to the reception by 9 am and wait for you. I will leave a note for you at the reception, marked Mr.Cruiser and will be available for the whole day. Thereafter, the venue can be decided by you according to your choice.I will bring all my items in my laptop bag.

Cheers.

RE:Hi there Cruiser

Hi. I shall do my very best to get there and look forward to meeting you :).