Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

single guy required to make a foursome

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

fife couple and single girl looking for a guy to join us for sexy clean fun age 35-45

RE:single guy required to make a foursome

might be up for that ,check me out if you like.

I'm game

Check me out

im in hamilton but can travel :D

when were you thinking of making this happen? I'm interested...

curious

standrews cpl, I sure would like to chat private with you, feel free to pm me or join in chat, I may be interested although I do insist on cleanliness, no std's and i prefer to use condoms until a mutual trust is established. Im easy going and enjoy having a fun time, im polite and will be curtious to all involved and more than that I will ensure your wife and her friend feel relaxed whilst fun times are had that is; if we all get along, which im sure we would

Hi there, im a bi curious tall and slim guy from falkirk, I regard myself as very friendly, fun and very imaginative and flexible when it comes to dirty sex...hehe
I am extremely clean, not very hairy generally and usually trimmed or smooth down below depending how i feel.
Please let me know if you would want to chat further.
Tell me more about yourselves too.
Regards
Rob

RE:RE:single guy required to make a foursome

slippery your wife is hot!!!!!

p.s.

One thing I forgot to add, im not into male bi stuff, female bi stuff is great but not for guys, im only interested in females

Hi,

Interesting post, not sure if you are still looking, but always wanted to try group thing.
Would be available Friday night(26 Aug)saturday if interested.

Check me out and get in touch.

Paul

hi, anything i can do to heil out?img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

foursome

I'm game for anything.

AM 30 FROM AYRSHIRE THIS IS MA FIRST TIME ON A SITE LIKE THIS SINCE MA DIVORCE AM UP FOR ITimg src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

If you still need a single guy to make a foursome, I would love to have a chat with you about it, and hopefully arrange it to happen.

never done that but i'm wanting to try new things hence why i'm here and live in fife so nice and close but not full member would need to catch on chat just let me know when if still seeking xx

would be interested!

I would be up for joining you guys x

hi insteated in some fun check profile if u like u now what to do

good bodied guy withn good dik n tounge img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi standrewscpl, im a 35yr old guy who likes the idea of joinin the 3 of you for some fun! ive never done group sex before but been a fantasy for a while now! hope to hear back from u! i have pics if u would like to see?

Dammit....just a little too late...in years :)

Hiya. Yes, I'd be interested, if a 42-year-old bodybuilder is any good to you. If the profile's of interest, it'd be great to hear fr0m you. If not, good luck in finding someone.

Lee

hey I'm looking to experience a 4sum I know I'm young but give me ago you won't be sorry