Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Guys in Plymouth

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 31.05.2011 Date END: 06.06.2011 We are planning a trip to Plymouth for a few days in June, not sure of the exact dates yet, likely 1st to 5th, we are looking for single guys for solo fun with Ann single guys to make up a mmf with us both, and Ann would like a lustful time with 2 or more guys she has never met before, love to meet up with a couple for full swaps board game fun same room separate room, and of course if there is a single Fem out there (Bi) then would love to meet, we will be staying in a discrete hotel so a place to go not a problem will be free for either afternoon or evening meets, love cum so no condoms, very clean, reliable, genuine couple, like photos and or vid, no water sports hard sports and No A, please check out our profile and if interested drop us a line face pic before a meet is a must

im up for it!!

im up for the solo fun with ann. i am clean and discreet x

RE:Guys in Plymouth

hi. i love your message.
i am looking for fun with genuine clean peoples.
i have a huge sex drive and always free when ever required.
look forward to hear from you
pierrick

RE:Guys in Plymouth

Would like to join you guys.Let me know the details will mail you more informationpic about myself

tues afternoon

hi there im free on tuesday afternoon eve if you fancy a meet up

hey

Hey there! i am basically free tomorrow until thurday night! so have a look at the message i sent and tell me what you think!

RE:tues afternoon

Love to tell me about yourself and some pics.

Guys in Plymouth

Would love to meet you guys for an afternoon session especially with other guys never met before for Ann to play with. Let me know details.