Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Being watched

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am wondering how many of you couples like the idea of being watched; perhaps by another couple in the same room, or maybe by a complete stranger who you know is spying from a distance.
I used to love to encourage my ex to expose herself on hotel balconies in the full knowledge that others would be watching from the blocks of flats round about, and we would of course turn the lights on and never shut the curtains as we fucked on the bed. On the beach and even in the garden she would sunbathe naked and it really used to turn us both on when men came by to ogle her.
On other occasions we went into the woods and I would get her to walk naked where I knew there was one guy who used to regalarly follow us to spy on us and wank himself. We never knew who he was but he watched us many times and occasionally seemed to be joined by others.
These days I am a connoisseur of voyeurism myself so I see it all from the angle of the person watching and it really is just as erotic.
Anyone interested in the subject please feel free to contact me, perhaps if you like to be watched or if you know of a good place to watch from. Thanks... TheSpyMaster