Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

any guys 4rm MANCHESTER and can ACCOMMODATE wanna get fucked by fem with strap-on? serious persons only

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

as per title only if u r seriousimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Im very interested.

Hi I like the sound of what your into and if your interested I have a hotel Booked in manchester city center on 4th June for a few days, if you would like to join me. And Im very serious I've been looking to try it with someone but so far no takers. so you bring the strap on and ill bring the lube and must be safe as well not into bareback with strangers. Let me know what you think.

RE:Im very interested.

yea dats totally fine with me although i'm not into breaking ppl in as it can b difficult sometimes. no barebacks 4 me as well, safety 1st.

RE:any guys 4rm MANCHESTER and can ACCOMMODATE wanna get fucked by fem with strap-on? serious persons only

Hi,i,m very interestead in what you have to offer never had a strapp on up my glory hole but would love to try it,i,m free on Thursday this week.

hi

yeah i am free wednesday this week if intrested x

RE:Im very interested.

lost your addy. Can u send again pls?

pick me

i so wanna be your bitch!! i'll be on chat tomorrow nyt or u cud text me on o7 mine ate tree l five sex to sex mine ? sure u can sort that ;p

re.alicia.

Clean,discreet,honest and on my way ?ximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

RE:pick me

r u still interested? sorry it took so long to get back to u

hi gorgeous - u are the girl of my dreams

please contacgt m for some fun - i love to please

interested

hey im a young 21 old lad who loves to be dominated, live in manchester city centre please get back to me this is my perfect fantasy and you could do whatever u wanted to me!!!xxxxx

RE:any guys 4rm MANCHESTER and can ACCOMMODATE wanna get fucked by fem with strap-on? serious persons only

Hi. Im really interested in meeting up if youre still looking for fun. Drop me a line so we can get to know each other and hopefully meet up. itll be fun....and you know it!!!

RE:RE:pick me

i'm seriously interested too - a great fantasy with safety.

yes, very interested. drop me a line.

RE:RE:RE:pick me

i can only read ur messages a day later bcos i'm a basic member. so tell me wot ur plans r and stuff and we can sort summin out

RE:RE:any guys 4rm MANCHESTER and can ACCOMMODATE wanna get fucked by fem with strap-on? serious persons only

ok i cant read messages until a day later so been unable to read ur last one. can u just tell wot ur plans are or other ways to contact as dis place can b slow

ill try it

never had it in my arse befor if you want to be the first lets do it

RE:RE:RE:any guys 4rm MANCHESTER and can ACCOMMODATE wanna get fucked by fem with strap-on? serious persons only

ill request you as a friend and we can chat in chatroom if you like. keen to meet up and have some fun with you. i can accomodate so you can come to mine if you want.

definatly interested