Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

jadda1989's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Tuesday, 28 December 2021; Wednesday, 29 December 2021; Thursday, 30 December 2021; Friday, 31 December 2021 my wifes guna be tied up and blindfolded waiting for a few big cocks to fill her sluty holes .. I will help and watch then clean all the mess up.

Hi you lovely people want to join on Wednesday evening the 29th. Please confirm and let me know where to come.

Hello i like to attend your party on 30th. please can you confirm by p.m Happy new year 

Hi Jadda 1989,
I'll travel South in my large Motorhome on the morning of 31.12.21 to visit a lovely site near Ipswich for New Yrs Day.
I could easily come over to Gt Yarmouth for some fun (Oops - just realised there's a Yarmouth on Isle of Wight - please tell me you live in the Norfolk one ?)
I would absolutely love to add my 'mess' to the other guys - but I'd like to help you clean up afterwards (don't be so greedy !)
David xxx

Hi Jadda 1989,
I'll travel South in my large Motorhome on the morning of 31.12.21 to visit a lovely site near Ipswich for New Yrs Day.
I could easily come over to Gt Yarmouth for some fun (Oops - just realised there's a Yarmouth on Isle of Wight - please tell me you live in the Norfolk one ?)
I would absolutely love to add my 'mess' to the other guys - but I'd like to help you clean up afterwards (don't be so greedy !)
David xxx

Will attend Friday 31st PM me details

Hi, Jadda 1989,
I'll travel South in my large Motorhome on the morning of the lovely site near Ipswich for New Yrs Day.
I could easily come over to Gt Yarmouth for some fun (Oops - just realized there's a Yarmouth on the Isle of Wight - please tell me you live in the Norfolk one ?)
I would absolutely love to add my 'mess' to the other guys - but I'd like to help you clean up afterward (don't be so greedy !)
David xxx