Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Gangbang in Tunbridge Wells

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi guys
My name is Sofia and I am a 39 year old Swedish brunette living in Tunbridge Wells with my hubby who I love to cuckold. I'm looking for naughty but nice guys who are genuinely up for regular gangbang fun. The more, the merrier. I live near Wellington Rocks, so perhaps we could arrange some outdoor fun there (I need to know and trust guys before bringing them back home- I hope you understand). So if you're up for it, let me know, and make sure to ask all your friends. Must be clean and respectful. Guys with huge cocks, andor lots of dark body hair especially welcome! Also love really heavy cummers. 100% genuine.

RE:Gangbang in Tunbridge Wells

hi im up for this let me know when your available x

gangbang

Hi Sofia I would love to come and meet for some fun and have a gangbang with you. I am well endowed 8" and have a very hairy chest so hopefully exactly what you are looking for

Hi Sofia. I am really interested to come to this gangbang. I am really hairy, especially my chest and because of not having sex the last two months (because of the army service) my cum is really heavy...

Wow,love to cum...back in UK in ten days..Tony xxx

Hi Sofia. I would love to come and join in your gangbang. Let me know when and I will try and make it over to you.

Hi

Send me a message anytime !

RE:Hi

Hi guys! I would happily have ALL of you fuck me and unload your cum in my mouth! If you're not local to Tunbridge Wells, Google Wellington Rocks. I live near there, and am often up there with my hubby. It's a popular cruising site for gay guys, so if you're straight don't loiter by the loos or you might get an unwelcome surprise lol! (My hubby is bi and often cruises himself there). Sunday evenings or weekday evenings are best- around 8.30pm - 9pm as it gets dark, as friday and saturday nights there are often too many peeps about and they might not appreciate stumbling upon that amount of cock in one place (inside me!!).

Hi Sofia, would love to come and play - I am very hairy bi guy from Kent who loves to unload over a nice pair of tits. Let me know when you are next at the rocks x

RE:RE:Hi

Hi Sofia, Id love to meet up 4 a gangbang with you. Im not far from the area at all, so whenever you are planning the next 1 let me know. Im also bi-curious so up 4 all sorts of fun

Hi Sofia.

I would like to come and meet you...as you said, we can have some outdoor fun and then you'll see...
Let me know if you're interested
cheers

Hello

would love to join you have limited regular sex and very heavy cum, which I would love to pump into you.
also more than happy to meet at rocks for some outdoor fun

Hey sofia

hey sofia, im only 20, and new to this, bus would love to meet you one day at the rooks or back at yours (once youve gained my trust... please do let me know when you next want a gangbang or just regular one-on-one sex, as id love to be involved...

Gangbang in Tunbridge Wells

i'm there just say when x

HI IM BRADLEY and im interested in being at your party cud u let me have further details plz.

hi again sofia thanks for your message a while ago . if your still looking for fun and games im fairly hairy and dark and im a repeat repormer drop me a message. can always meet in toilet as know you love a bit of public conveniancesimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi Sofia, am sometimes pretty local and am
Interested inthis, please let me know of any plans if you wish for me to get involved :)

F... got no hair

Where can i buy some hair?img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi Sofia, I'm a bi guy in TWells and would happily meet you for some fun (and maybe with your hubby too?). I am a kinky fuck tho so you should be prepared for some intense times and be ready to take my cum & recieve some disipline if I so decide. Message me. XXX

RE GANG BAND

hi sofia...i work in tunbridge wells..let me knw if u r free anytime .

hey hun..

how do i find u there..? any clue or location specific...il be there tmrw 8.30 to 9 pm :)

banned members

say guys don't you think you look at a profile before you respond to forum messages? you'll meet?

hi i would be up for this sort of thing.

Hi Sofia - great ad - local to Tunbridge Wells so may check it out - would be nice to run into you !

hi please reply you wont be disappointed

don't let the little head take over the big head

read the members profile - she is no longer a member so why respond!!

Hi sofia,

I actually live in t-wells and was wondering if you were still about for me to come and visit you both.

Let me know

Thanks
Charlie

Action

I'm also new to this but wanting to get involved, local to the area too :) xx