Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

Older Women Fantasy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hey there ladys,

im 25yrs old and have always fantasied about being with an older women, i would to talk to women 30plus....i can provide pictures upon request and am discreet and clean also i can accomm and travel depending on distant cant wait to hear from you

RE:Older Women Fantasy

Hi you could be just who my wife is needing! Where do you live?

Older Women Fantasy

sunderland

Older women fantasy

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" I know older women are the best as they have no hangup and let everything happen and enjoy the ride

Older women fantasy

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" I know older women are the best as they have no hangup and let everything happen and enjoy the ride

RE:Older Women Fantasy

hi
i want to try with you

Older Women.

Highly recommended, well hung mature meat is invariably tastier and surprisingly tender if treated well.

Mature Ladies who like their sex are awesome, they know exactly what they want and have no hang-ups when seeking it out, they are a very special breed to be savoured and treasured but more particularly PLEASURED COS THEY ARE WORTH IT!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

RE:RE:Older Women Fantasy

hi joellen in leeds..check my profile n if ok leave a msg..

RE:RE:Older Women Fantasy

hi i am 38 average body big cock.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"