Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

oral addicts

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi there im a genuine oral addict, i like nothing more than licking and sucking a pussy for ages until she can't take any more! it doesn't matter what she looks like or what size she is, just as long as she likes her pussy eaten by an expert! any females want to have an expert give her orgasm after orgasm just by licking her pussy please reply to this message, i can travel upto 150 miles of stoke on trent to give a good licking, i dont need any sexual favor in return, unless u want to that is, i get my pleasure from giving you pleasure, also will meet couples for the same fun with both of you.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Re: oral addicts

i would love to meet up with you somewhere, just kneel in front of me and give my pussy a good tongueing, i would also love to return the favour and give your cock a good sucking too.

i love to ejaculate into your mouth too. (not piss)

drop me an email with your and we can chat

sorry its taken so long to reply,
if i'm perfectly honest i'd forgotten i'd wrote that advert in the forum! if your still interested in having some fun together then drop me a line and i'll get back in touch with you, i wont leave it so long either, i'd love to drop to my knees and tongue your sweet pussy till you come all over my mouth, img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i would love to lick your pussy and make you cum multiple times and watch you get pleasure from it img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

bring it on guys, we love to get a good licking and love to suck cock too

action

always miles from me!!