Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

None swingers

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Can anyone tell us why people who are none swingers would come and join a site like this.

The poll running today quite clearly that twice as many people use this site to make friends than do to swing or swap partners.

We personally find this very sad indeed to think that people dont have friends and need to use a site like this to get some.

Roses (swingers)

hmmm heres my crazy theory: people can be more open about their sexual desires and fantasies here so they want to meet like minded people who wont judge them. they may be quite timid or unsure about meeting up so they want to be friends with other users for a while first. With all the moaning thats been going on around here from men and women about people not being genuine it seems logical that establishing a strong connection and being confident that some one is genuine first would work to minimize the potential (possible life threatening) danger from a total stranger. not every things about sex you know (rolls eyes) women thats all you think about ;) But being a woman im sure you'd know all about sharing an emotional connection with some one and feeling you know and can trust them. but who knows maybe its a conspiracy..yeah definitely a conspiracy and Justin Biebers behind it all

What are you talking about.

If you go in the chat rooms and ask if people are looking for a meet with anyone any time you will find the vast majority say they are just looking for friends to meet socially.

Sad or what

Friends?

Since I have broken from my most recent partner I have decided not to settle down with any woman forever as I have children and will not be made to choose where my loyalties lie, my kids will always come first. I do nnot have anyone to swap with but I would like to meet like minded individualscouples who want what I am looking for, a steady relationship but not living together.
FredM

Question of perspective?

Speaking personally, I' m definitely here for something more physical than just friendship - although given a free choice, I would prefer to spend time with intelligent, funny people.

I imagine that as a swinging couple you have a very different perspective on what's happenning here compared with the experience of a single female - which will be different again from what I see here.

Isn't this all getting a little metaphysical? It's probably the lack of sex on m part.