Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Jk47ice's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Wednesday, 8 December 2021; Thursday, 9 December 2021; Friday, 10 December 2021; Saturday, 11 December 2021; Sunday, 12 December 2021; Monday, 13 December 2021; Tuesday, 14 December 2021; Wednesday, 15 December 2021; Thursday, 16 December 2021; Friday, 17 December 2021; Saturday, 18 December 2021; Sunday, 19 December 2021; Monday, 20 December 2021; Tuesday, 21 December 2021; Wednesday, 22 December 2021 HI I'm interested in trying something different and out of the ordinary very discreet and open minded bloke Let's hook up and have some excitement

hi mate Rob here I'm the same as you I'm bi curious inexperienced in something but hey looking forward to learning new things ??? i Live in Woy Woy about 45min away from u in Cessnock I live on my own with my dogs at the moment my home is getting a make over I'm easy going sociable respectful LAUGH fun happy smile I have been with a few men over the  years but nothing now I like to be naughty oral love being seduced slowly undressing me an i undress you willing to try anything teaseing  erotic massage front an back plenty of oil sex toys good ones extremely open minded an discreet I do like to cum more than once  my time is my own an days as well I reckon we would get on really well an lets pleasure one another an explod it will be fun talking about what you like etcim sure will cum to something I don't like to rush by that I mean no were getting into it but yeàh don't need to cum in 10min well I hope I here from you an yeah love to catch up when you wont ok Rob