Home > Forums > Cruising & Cottaging (Gay)

Meet me in Bridlington TONIGHT

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey there I a dying to suck and fuck anyone want to meet tonight 7pm? Limekiln lane toilets you can suck me or fuck me and I will do to you whatever you want. Outside back at my place or whatever Iam gasping for some hard cock and Im aching to have my cherry poppedas long as your not too rough img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Anyone?

Really hope someones up for it I am so horny got a massive hard on just thinking about being sucked and licked I might even be up for a spitroast if theres two older guys waiting for me. Hope so! img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" I am gagging to have a long hard cock easing into my hole even better if there is a cock to suck at the same time I will be somewhere outside at 7pm with a black jacket on.I hope someone will make my day. I love just sucking and licking as well though so thats ok tooimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" .

Anyone?

MAybe I didnt give anyone enough notice ? If any one wants to meet for some sucking and fucking in Bridlington I can meet most of the time at the moment. I am gagging to suck an erect cock and have my cherry popped. Post here if your up for it seriously anytime if Im on here.img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

up fo it

I am up for it!