Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Males wanted to help me plan to get my wife fucked near Estepona Spain

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

H looking for males between 25 and 40, good looking and good bodies, to help me get my wife fucked by another man, must be confident to do this, and not waste my time, and so many yes i want to fuck your wife and never here anything from them.

Must be able to accomodiate close to Marbella Estepona, not HOTEL, and able to meet up with me to organise something.

thanks

Seduce my wife in Southern Spain

Looking for males help plan to seduce my 37 old wife, she is size 16 to 18 with large tits and lovely juicy pussy to lick.

I need males with confidence and good lucks and of course a nice cock and a good body around the 25 to 40 years old, who will be able to accmodiate around the Estepona to Marbella area of Southern Spain

I am looking to get her a little drunk and very happy, then we work on her. Ideally i would like her fucked bareback and filled with your cum, nothing better than sloppy seconds after your have filled her.

Hope to receive emails from your hot horny males soon, we are now in Spain. date 5th April 2011 and will be here until Sept 2011.

Thanksimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

37 old male looking for free accomodation while studing in Moncton New Brunswick Canada

Hi

Thanks for reading my profile, i am starting at New Brunswick Commumity College in September 2011 in Moncton.

I am looking for free accomdation while studing, for me offering myself for your pleasures, looking to here from females, males and couples.

Thanks
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Males wanted to help me plan to get my wife fucked near Estepona Spain

I live near Estepona.

I am a bit older than you wrote, but look much younger, mostly rated early 40ties.

Have a little Finca, pool etc here with many possibilities. Try to catch up if interested.

j.