Home > Forums > Parties & Socials (CD / Trans)

Bukkake in bham for 18 yo TV?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi just wonderin if any guys in the birmingham area would be interested in coating my face with hot, sticky spunk lol...preferably mature guys plz, would love maybe 6-10 mature guys passing me around from cock to cock and then covering me with cum..mmmmm

check my pics in my profile and tell me what u think?

Tiffany xx

RE:Bukkake in bham for 18 yo TV?

i m interested where are u and when are u available

RE:RE:Bukkake in bham for 18 yo TV?

hi johnny, i'm not sure when just yet, i'll have 2 see what kinda response i get here cuz hopefully i can get a bunch of 6-10 horny guys together 2 give me a nice group facial

i'm in the smiths woodchelmsley wood area, dunno if u know it?

Tv for party or photos

Hi everyone, I am looking for someone to take me to my first tv,cd party somewhere. Very happy to travel. Also looking for someone to take some good photos of me. Again happy to travel

Hope to hear from someone soon

Xxx

are there really no horny guys in birmingham wantin to cum all over a young tranny sluts face???

c'mon guys i wanna be treated like a filthy little whore and covered in your lovely gooey cum from head to toe mmmmmmmm

MEET

babe wow u are so hot. wna cum all over u and lik u up and down and treat u like a nuaghty girl. message me maybe will travel, im in manchester. would love to meet sexy xx

defoentilty

im 23 and have a 9 inch cock and am dying to fuck you ;) xx

yesss only if you suck till im dry ;) x

RE:RE:RE:Bukkake in bham for 18 yo TV?

mmmm sounds good to me babe hopefully a few more guys will show some interest and i can set this all up

RE:MEET

babe wow u are so hot. wna cum all over u and lik u up and down and treat u like a nuaghty girl. message me maybe will travel, im in manchester. would love to meet sexy xx

thanx for the reply img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" :)

is the any one in newcsatle wnting a cock in th asres any tym very soon

Cum

YES

I have a huge tranny fantasy and I would love to meet you solo or lend my cock and big load t your party!

Am back in England for a week in July and would love to cum all over your face one way or another, message me back

:

i'm 18y male, can you accomodate?

20 yr old male

Would love to join and cover your face in my hot sticky spunk. Tell when and where and I'll be there!

party

I'd be up for fun with you, especially if u were hosting a party. If you aim for about 3 of us an 6-8 admirers, I am sure we could sort them out?

Kim xx

love to join you. What's the plans so far?

HI

HI L WOULD LIKE TO JOING TO GROUP,,IF U WANT ME TO COME TO UR FACE..

RE:RE:RE:RE:Bukkake in bham for 18 yo TV?

Hi i would love to meet you some time and i am not too far away either ;-)

Bukkake in bham for 18 yo TV?

Defo interested in this ;)

I could travel Down only an hour away and defo interested x

Deffo interested. When, Where?

sexy girly slut in south of france

hoping to meet older men who like naughty girls and other naughty girls
img src='imagesadultemoticons011.gif'

RE:sexy girly slut in south of france

Hummmm I'm a very naughty girl and LUV to have FUN with other naughty girls like us- mail me, if you wanna find out more about me -

Hugs and kisses - Carole xxxxxxximg src='imagesadultemoticons029.gif'

RE:RE:sexy girly slut in south of france

whats your email? xxxx

RE:RE:RE:Bukkake in bham for 18 yo TV?

Fit sexy male admirer would LOVE to accommodate in DUDLEY or attend a TVCD party!

So horny for a smooth, CD in very feminine gear!

I want in woul be a pleasure emptying my spunk all over you. Have a few friends that are up for it aswell so that makes 5 of us let me know if your interested and we can hopefully arrange something very soon!img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

I'm game let me know when.