Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Couple looking for couple at Nudist beach

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 23.04.2011 Date END: 23.04.2011 Couple going to the nudist beach at villajoyosa, looking for other couples to meet there.

RE:Couple looking for couple at Nudist beach

hi we go on sundays normaly sit up from the beach on the finistrar side

Only couples?, aren't you interested on a bi-curious boy?. If you want I just watch both of you I agree, if you want more I agree too.

Hi Sandra and Frans!
Good idea! Would love to come and also bring a girlfriend with me - but unfortunately I am in Sweden on the 23th of April. Hope you are going to make morew invites to the beach this summer.
Like your profile very much! I also think honesty is very important. Shaven, clean, higienic and oral sex sounds perfect to me. Seems to be nice to chat with you in the meantime and hopefully meet each other in the end of May or in June.
However I don´t know how to find the nudist beach in Villajoyosa!??? I am living in Torrevieja so La Marina is the ordinary beach for me.
Sorry I haven´t any pictures on my profile yet (new here since the 27th of March) but if you will be so kind to answer this letter I will send you some.
Kisses and Hugs from
BodyanSoul
Ted

PS Yes, that´s right - I am a bit older - but please give it a try.

RE:RE:Couple looking for couple at Nudist beach

Hi Sandra and Frans! Good idea! Would love to come and also bring a girlfriend with me - but unfortunately I am away on the 23th of April for a month. Hope you are going to make more invites to the beach this summer. Like your profile very much! I also think honesty is very important. Shaven, clean, higienic and oral sex sounds perfect to me. Seems to be nice to chat with you in the meantime and hopefully meet each other in the end of May or in June. However I don´t know how to find the nudist beach in Villajoyosa!??? I am living in the south of Costa Blanca. Sorry I haven´t any pictures on my profile yet (new here since the 27th of March) but if you will be so kind to answer this letter I will send you some. Kisses and Hugs from BodyanSoul Teddie quote]

Were will you beimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

we are also looking for people going to Malaga nudist beaches till Cabopino

nudist couple seeking new freinds

Hi,
we go to various nudist beaches in the Murcia region.
are there any other liberal minded couples who would like to meet up for some sunshine fun?
mickandpaula1336@yahoo.co.uk