Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

thick, juicy cocks required for suck and fuck weekend (2nd + 3rd April) extravaganza!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

thick, juicy cocks required for suck and fuck weekend (25th+27th march) extravaganza!!!

Hi, and thanks for looking.....

We are a kinky couple that although have bountiful and amazing sex on our own.. we also share a mass love of cock! Sucking cock imp-articular but as its both our birthdays coming up we thought we may try something that has been a fantasy for some time. We basically have an uncontrollable desire to see each other getting thick cock after thick cock in every hole, for an entire weekend either wearing or swallowing every drop of delicious, creamy cum.
We normally are very particular about who we would meet with but decided that as long as your cock looks thick and tasty, you fuck men and women (oral at least) and you are under 50 then your invited!
If you think you could be one of the guys we are looking for please just send us a picture of your cock (a face picture will be needed at some point) and if you do all holes oral only man or woman only etc... and we will get back to every person who is truly interested.
100% genuine - accomodation organized - satisfaction guaranteed - snacks available - BYOB!!
If anyone wants to meet before the weekend to ensure the reality of the meet just ask.

Thank you for showing an interest and we hope to take you soon!! :)

hiya

Hi im from sheffield im a virgin with a guy. Wud love to meet. Can travel x

RE:thick, juicy cocks required for suck and fuck weekend (2nd + 3rd April) extravaganza!!!

Hi xx how's u xxx
I was just looking at ur profile xxx I'd love to meet xxx and I'm free any week day xxxx
I can only mail pics but promise I'm 100% xxx
I'm 32 years old nice body nice looking grate personality very very very horny 6foot4 tall and a realy big 9" circumsized cock xxx
Please mail back xxxx