Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Marmaris 24th of june 2011 for 2 weeks

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

any cplsfems fancy some real sexy fun and laughs please get back us soon, girls can chat on phone to show we are very genuine xxxxxx

RE:Marmaris 24th of june 2011 for 2 weeks

We are looking to book a holiday in June, went to marmaris last year and had a great time and are considering going back this year. If you would like to let us know where you are staying we could possibly book the same hotel. sn.
Get back to us if interested xx

RE:RE:Marmaris 24th of june 2011 for 2 weeks

please get back to us soon xxx

RE:Marmaris 24th of june 2011 for 2 weeks

Hi, we are 35 years old couple new to swinging. Like to meet you for some play in marmaris

Hello All,

I am an experinced guy from Istanbul Turkey and love to get hot and naughty with right peopleperson.
I have got couple and single friends to join and play sometime. into almost anything. Please check my profile and ask me for more details and pictures.

If you are interesting to meet with me in Istanbul or Marmaris please let me know.
And if you need any advice about a good hotel in Marmaris, i can help you. I have spent all my 6 years holidays in Marmaris and i have got good connections :)

HaleKerem,
If you want to have a talk please let me know.
Profilimi okursaniz bana ulasabilmeniz için size ipucu biraktim :)

Thanks
XXXXimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i want too

i can join couples as a single & nice guy ;)

would love to send your contact details please xxx

please get back to us cpls fems not long now want some real fun.

We are looking to book a holiday in June, went to marmaris last year and had a great time and are considering going back this year. If you would like to let us know where you are staying we could possibly book the same hotel. sn.Get back to us if interested xx

are u 2 still interested in meeting up ?

get back to us please

Hi, we are 35 years old couple new to swinging. Like to meet you for some play in marmaris
yes please

We are looking to book a holiday in June, went to marmaris last year and had a great time and are considering going back this year. If you would like to let us know where you are staying we could possibly book the same hotel. sn.Get back to us if interested xx

get back soon please xxx

Hi,

Would you like to get in touch and talk please?
En azindan konusmak ve netten birbirimizi tanimak ister misiniz?
Profilimi okursaniz irtibata gecebilmemiz icin ipucu biraktim :)

selamlar...