Home > Forums > Cruising & Cottaging (Gay)

gay meeting places in ashford kent

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

does anyone know where i can find some fun in ashford kent, looking for gay cruising places, toilets, parks, car parks etc, want to suck some cockimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

RE:gay meeting places in ashford kent

hi nt frm ashford but know the place well im interested in sucking sum cock again too iv tried it before and loved it and want to try it agen and because i know the place well wud luv to know if you found eny gay meeting places near there yet?

RE:RE:gay meeting places in ashford kent

top of wye hill theres a nice layby a few get in ,or once met up can dissapear off dwn back road somewhere ,love sucking cock and having mine played with in my tights n high heelsimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:gay meeting places in ashford kent

I COME PAST ASHFORD, WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU SUCK MY COCK?

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED?

Nat

RE:RE:gay meeting places in ashford kent

I COME PAST ASHFORD, WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU SUCK MY COCK? IF YOU'RE INTERESTED? Nat
letme kno wen mmmm cant wait am always around v early 3;30am ish or 5pmishimg src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

RE:RE:RE:gay meeting places in ashford kent

i really wanna find a gloryhole in ashford :)would go there alot to suck cock mm :)

hi im up for meeting for fun as a man or cd discreetly in ashford kent wil suck any mans cock and let any man fuck me x

hi im up for meeting for fun as a man or cd discreetly in ashford at my place or yours or outside in public place or out of the way where we can get naked and suck each other and i only bottom and anal virgin who wants to fuck me as man or cd in or outside any place,position,fantasy with as many men who want me and wil suck all of them and let them all fuck me as hard deep and fast as they like and bareback and cum in my arse everytime fil me up and not worry about being seen or heard let me know if u want me dont be shy i want your cock boys x

like this

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"