Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Sissy fantasy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm Missy a bi closet Cross dresser 41 in the North West and I'm dressed up sexy and feminine and would love to have someone else to dress up with and share the experience and I would love to show off wearing my clothes and then watching you getting hard so I can get down on my knees between your legs and lift your dress pull aside your panties and then take your hard love muscle deep inside my mouth mmm yummy and yes ceressing your balls until you climax and release your sweet love juice for me to enjoy mmm yeah and I will swallow all, and I would love to get changed and wear something else for you and show off again so you will be getting hard again and I will be able to take your hard member and get you so hard then I will be able to get bent over and you will lift my skirt revel my stockings and suspenders and you will lift my skirt pull aside my panties and lube my tight hole and slowly ease your hard member into me let me relax and feel you inside me then you can slowly begin to build up your rithum and trust deeper into me until you climax and release your sweet love juice ohh yes I will be so grateful and feel so sexy and feminine xxx

Wow sounds so yummy xxx

Makes me wish I lived in the Northwest!!!