Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

First Time Cocksuckers or Just Starting Your Dominante Experiences?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi !

Mark & Carlotta Here!!

As you'll see from our profile, we're well into the party scene, especially with Carlotta being a well used spunkslut MILF!

What we alos do now, is TOTAL or as LIMITED as you choose, full on 3some CUCKOLD meets!!

The important thing is Carlotta being centre of attention, with either you taking control & Mark being sub - BUT NO FULL ON PAINPLAY - so that YOUR fantasy ideas are fulfilled!!

We are BOTH absolute spunk addicts & will snog your cock off & suck you dry!!

& as you're aware, we hate condoms, so BAREBACK is our preference !!

Let us know what it is that turns YOU on, to get YOU off best, that's how we have no surprises!!

But there's not much that we won't consider!!

We'd want to talk first, but don't do lots e mail or text messages, prefer the REAL thing, instead!!

We're not always available, but prefer to arrange a horny get together, for spunky meets, every couple of weeks!! We work hard & play harder to make up for it!!

hugs & Sloppy Snogs

M&C xx

party

Would love to sort out meeting up with you guys think we could have a great party

Cumslut Requires Bull Treatment

Hi there Mark & Carlotta,im Paul from Clydebank,37 yo Bull in2 Role Play,cuckolding,wimp-hubby humilia
tion,100% straight but might let his cock be cleaned.It depends if Mark has been up 2 scratch or not,..He fuckin better be !!! Im going 2 fuck u hard on a glass coffee table whilst hes bound n gagged underneath it.

Finding some entertainment for you

Hey Mark and Carlotta,

I'm fairly new to the swinging scene, but I'm making contacts and have managed to get to know a few good people along the way. Really would like to have you guys over this way for a fun party, so if it's OK with you guys I'll go and see if I can find enough good folk to make it worth the trip for you. Do you know any folk from Norfolk who you would recommend anyway and we can set up a bit of action?img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:First Time Cocksuckers or Just Starting Your Dominante Experiences?

message me babe

How about some breeding?

Looking for bareback, breeding fun with your wife. I will give her all of my sweet and warm sperm inside her while you enjoy and have a taste...

RE:How about some breeding?

Looking for bareback, breeding fun with your wife. I will give her all of my sweet and warm sperm inside her while you enjoy and have a taste...
.img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

I think too many fellahs upon here think with their dicks, N may know a few terms but little else. I think it was an ancient greek who say "I think with my cock therefor i must be"

The rights of breeding, traditionally is an aspect of control, held over the couple, n held as a possible act of ultimate humiliation for a cuckold husband. Breeding is a serious commitment, n undertaking, for all the parties involved, not to mention the "bred child".

There are also other aspects to be concidered and a true bull would know such.
But may be such a thing is sadly a sign of the times in which we live, anyone with a cock can with a lil knowledge become dangerous.img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

First timer !

I have been into the joys of cuckold online for sometime now , First time I have joined a forum to actually make it happen , I'm a young male willing to do both your bidding , I'm a nice person and easy to get on with . Hope we can arrange something guys ! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

breeding

Dom mids bull, the dick controls all men and disengages their brains. Most here are probably already cuckold but do not realize it. They are here because their wife’s or girl friend will not give them what they want or need, in other words the wife is cuckolding them by dictating when or how sex is given. Cuckolding is all in the mind. A true cuckoldress will use all men with the one and only purpose of satisfying her need for power over the weaker sex. The so called bull is only there to satisfy her when she needs sex hence the bull has to wait on her deciding to use him in that role, men have no power only females have that ability, we are the ones who decide if you can or cannot empty your balls as we have unlimited choice when ever we feel the need unlike the male who has to hope it might happen.