Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

frandoc1's Quick Swing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 24.02.2011, 25.02.2011, 26.02.2011, 27.02.2011, 28.02.2011, 01.03.2011, 02.03.2011, 03.03.2011, 04.03.2011, Watch in London our videos and prepare next meeting. He is ready to show videos of us fucking to prepare meeting with her

RE:frandoc1's Quick Swing

ok. where?

hi guys im interested. im me

Hi there
I have seen your advert a number of times over the years and have often thought about responding.
I am in London next Tuesday, the 1st and would ve very interested in watching your videos if the offer to do so is still there.
I am a 48 yr, tall, white p, professional guy who works in the City a couple of times a month. I enjoy a very high standard of living so perhaps I could invite you to join me for a drink or a meal during your stay in London
I look forward to hearing from you
Simon

Hi I'm free let me know when and where Paul.x

Call me paul free tonight in islington north London you can stay at mine I love to lick and taste pussy all over my face plus do have a thing for a sexy arse

RE:Hi I'm free let me know when and where Paul.x

hi guys im up for all this 100%. I think its gr8 fun for everyone. Whats the next step? im free 28 02 2011(tomorrow) daytime.

hi

i am free on 1st march let me know where and when please

RE:hi

hi tell us more and send us pix and details

RE:RE:hi

I am in London today on business and would be able to meet you his afternoon if that is convenient for you. I am a tall, 48 years, white, professional guy who works in the City at a senior level.
I am mobile today and can pick up emails
Regards
Simon

hi

we free sat night