Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

I have been obsessing about sucking a trans cock lately. There is just something about gorgeous girl with a cock coming my mouth it makes me hard

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I would love to find a pre op top ts to fuck.my mouth on my knees.

Sounds like a fresh I’d be into. I’ve never sucked another mans cock (yet) but the thought of Taking a hot chick hone, making out and reaching down to run her pussy only to find a semi hard smooth cock turns me on.  I’ve never been with a dude but hope to grow the balls to get bred doggy Style and mouth fucked.

I also have a fantasy of hooking up with a sexy shemale, tranny, or CD and to play dressup?, and try new sexual experiences with,  like sucking a thick lady cock, and a feeling  a hot load shoot deep in my tight ass.

I get together with an older trans every several weeks for oral pleasure with one another. She's 68 and not very pretty, but she has lovely tits and a very nice cock. She has been living as a woman for 40 years ago and even her coworkers have no idea there's a surprise under her dress.

Recently I've been obsessing over trans too.. Two trans, I'm sucking one's cock, another one pegging my ass...