Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

Playing with my pussy hair

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am what you call a natural woman. I have a beautiful hairy pussy and although I have no problem with removing the hair, i much prefer it this way. To me the hair signifies womanhood, it captures my womanly scent, it tickles my thighs and I love the way it looks when someone goes down on me. The way my hair caresses and tickles their face as they lick along my slit. The only problem is, I'm pretty much addicted to playing with my pussy hair. I pull it, i stroke it, i run my fingers through it, my palms over it, i curl my fingers in it. I'm addicted to playing with my pussy hair. It relaxes me, it stimulates me and although this may seem far-fetched I'm pretty sure it helped me pass my exams. So my offer is this: would any of you panty people be interested in buying some of my dirty panties? Each worn for two weeks straight, masturbated in, creamed in and complete with a few stray pussy hairs. All I ask for in return (besides the payment) is that you send me a private message with a short description of how you enjoyed my pussy hair panties (this is of course optional, only send me this if you are completely comfortable with it). Message me if you're interested.
lick you lots
dirrtydani x