Home > Forums > Europe (All) (Instant Action)

Looking for other couples in France

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi we are a mature couple looking for others in the Limoges area of France Please contact us if interestedimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Looking for other couples in France

hi guys
we have been trying to work out how to contact you but it is difficult, guess we might have to upgrade

RE:RE:Looking for other couples in France

sorry been away back to England but back in france.

RE:RE:RE:Looking for other couples in France

Was it cold there? we never get back these days or vere very rarely.
As we were saying it is very difficult if not impossible to contact without upgrading on here, only thing is, there are so few near us on this site that we wonder if it is worth signing for the whole year, as once you have contacted those near enough we would be paying for very little, ie the chat etc is already there for free, but we are considering it so wo knows maybe one day we will finally be able to contact you lol

trying to contact you

Hi guys been trying to contact you but this site does not let us. We live about 2 hours from you on the border of the limousin and charente. Can accommodated but difficult to travel because of pets Sue and Clark XXXXXXXXX

RE:hi

Hi both
have given it a try sorry not sooner as had to work early the last couple of days and finished quite late.
Travel is good for us as cannot accom at mo
xxx

RE chat room

Hi guys still trying to contact you. We will be in the couples chat room on tuesday night at 8pm french time maybe speak to you then ????? sue and clark XXXXXX

RE:RE chat room

hi there folks just keeping contact .we are organizing our time in france at the mo for this year so will be in touch when we have settled our final plans.

RE:RE chat room

Ok understood but dont think we managed to sort out last thread lol

Hi to the rayles

Hi guys good to hear from you and looking forward to hearing from you Sue and Clark XXX

missed again (thats an M not a P)

hi guys
got in there about 2 mins after 8 but must have missed you and cannot read your post for 24 hrs so will look tomorrow and try same time
catch up with you soon (hopefully)
Gra and Marj xxx

sorry we missed you

Hi guys sorry we missed you will try again this week from Monday XXXXXXX

away

hi guys
Hoping that your last post was (cannot read it yet) for us we have been looking in the hot tub for you but obviously keep missing
We are just leaving for Brittany as are working there for a week but will be back on site next weekend
Gra and Marj xxxx

Try again next week

Hi guys got your message and will be on next week ,we will manage it in the end
Sue and Clark XXXXX

RE:Try again next week

Hi there
back from Brittany now although Gra has to go back for most of April Starting on the 4th but it all helps keep that wolf away
We will try a dip in the hot tub this week at about the same time as our last arrangement lol
Gra and Marj xxxxxxx

Hi guys

Have received a message from you but cant read until tomorrow. I think you may be back from you travels so will try again this week Sue and Clark XXXXXXXXX

Hi

Just been reading this thread, it's like a soap opera lol
I really hope you guys finally get the chance to meet up and you find a way to contact each other, there are so few of us in France that I agree it isn't worth the premium membership.
I have found the best way is in chat.

Have fun xxxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Hi

Hi Plum it is fun on here aint it lol and yes to put you out of your misery we did finally manage to contact so you just have to keep on trying and adding scripts to the soap.
All the best and have fun
Gra and Marj xxxxxx

new to scene

HI DS COUPLE . THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.I WILL HAVE TO UPGRADE ME THINKS, AS IT TAKES TO LONG TO CONTACT ANYONE !!!!! ALL THE BEST PETER img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Hi

Yes we have had a great time trying to get in touch but It will be worth it in the end, I hope. Hahahaha
xxxxxxxx

RE:new to scene

hi peter
do you ever chat we looked for you several times when it says you are online (1 friend online) but you never seem to be there so chat soon (hopefully)
Gra and Marj xxxx

RE:Looking for other couples in France

Hi,we keep sending flirts to each other,when will you next be in chatroom?
Phil ximg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

Hi Phil
we normally get on here sometime between between 8 and 10 am to check any mails etc. Next time they decide to put an offer on for reduced membership,(we just missed the last one), we will join but the full price for the amount of people in our area of France just isn't worth the full membership. Speak soon hopefully
Gra and Marj

RE:RE:new to scene

Hi. Our computer tends to be on all day but we are not always looking at it. As ordinary members it is 24 hours before we can read messages and we do not go into chat very often. Will be in chat tomorrow at 8pm so if you can be there will chat Sue and Clark

RE:RE:new to scene

Hi guys dont go into chat very often computer tends to be on all day even when we are not here. Will be on monday evening at 8pm if internet conection working Sue and Clark xx

Hi Phil, please check us out. We are about 1 hour from you so a meet is possible can accommodate but not travel. Sue and Clark

RE:RE:RE:new to scene

I have friends staying until sunday so won't be online much until then,looking forward to chatting hopefully after then.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Looking for other couples in France

Hi,yes i have checked you out and am very keen to meet,i know your area quite well.I am usually in chat early mornings 7-8am,hope to catch you then,take care.
Phil ximg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi from France

Hi DS Couple and Phil, thanks both for a fab visit and hope it will be not too long before we can repeat it. xxxxxxxxx