Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

Herts Accom or car fun?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm based in Herts J24 M25, would love to go for a drive have a smoke (tobacco only) and a drink then....
Let me know if your around this evening 2nd Feb. I dont drive and cant accomodate so looking to get picked up. Warm seats a must! ximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Want to meet you

Really up for a meet or car fun, can travel, miltary guy. No bill gates so don't know this computer lark. Please send a message if your interested so we can sort out any details. I'm 6 ft slim, travelling down south on Sunday and down for a week. Get in touch?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Herts Accom or car fun?

Hi, would love to have some really good fun with you, I am only about 20 mins from you. Get back to me if your interested in a fantastic experience xx

RE:Herts Accom or car fun?

PLEASE SEND ME A PM IF YOU WANT ME TO GET IN TOUCH. IM NEW AND CANT SEE FORUM POSTS TILL A DAY AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN POSTED. THANKS!!!!