Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Invited guys who are footloose and fancy free

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 20.11.2021 Date END: 20.11.2021 After a hiatus of two years, we couldnt resist our temptation to indulge ourselves a little. We'd be happy to host two males, not necessarily bulls (though we do not mind that specie either), it's important that the person can make decent conversation (and talk her into being the tigress she's in bed). Most importantly you should be fully vaccinated. If you think you fit the bill, post your interest on our page

Date start: 20.11.2021 Date END: 20.11.2021 After a hiatus of two years, we couldnt resist our temptation to indulge ourselves a little. We'd be happy to host two males, not necessarily bulls (though we do not mind that specie either), it's important that the person can make decent conversation (and talk her into being the tigress she's in bed). Most importantly you should be fully vaccinated. If you think you fit the bill, post your interest on our page
hi u guys facinate me , pl accept maa frd req

Date start: 20.11.2021 Date END: 20.11.2021 After a hiatus of two years, we couldnt resist our temptation to indulge ourselves a little. We'd be happy to host two males, not necessarily bulls (though we do not mind that specie either), it's important that the person can make decent conversation (and talk her into being the tigress she's in bed). Most importantly you should be fully vaccinated. If you think you fit the bill, post your interest on our page hi u guys facinate me , pl accept maa frd req
luv 2 b there on 20th Nov

Date start: 20.11.2021 Date END: 20.11.2021 After a hiatus of two years, we couldnt resist our temptation to indulge ourselves a little. We'd be happy to host two males, not necessarily bulls (though we do not mind that specie either), it's important that the person can make decent conversation (and talk her into being the tigress she's in bed). Most importantly you should be fully vaccinated. If you think you fit the bill, post your interest on our page hi u guys facinate me , pl accept maa frd req

Hoping for my luck to connect with you guys 

Definitely would love to join like minded people around

hey guys check inbox

Hi guys lukng to connect with u let's chat n fix it

hansome boy pune , 
29 years old expiraned guy from Pune (baner)