Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

My Male CD Sub for Loan...!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Still in training....but doing well...!
Looking for someone to treat my man mean like the sissy little slut his become, I want to WATCH him suck cock(or strapon) and I want to SEE his little bum get fucked....he needs more humiliation.....his become very obedient....and will follow any command...Looking for a dominant female mistress maybe to progress his training further....or would consider a male or ts?? His 5'7, dark hair, very good looking, and has a nice big cock....I will be making him dress like a girly sissy..... please get in touch i have lots of pictures of this little slut!! thanks Cherry x

RE:My Male CD Sub for Loan...!

Hi , i'm sure i could help you dish out the abuse, then maybe fuck you as well after to make him really suffer

i'll treat him like the sissy he is and would enjoy making him suck my cock till i expload my man load all over his worthless face so when was you thinking of this to happen

Sounds perfect kinky :) Looking to make arrangements

Sounds perfect kinky :) Looking to make arrangements

Hi there, I would love to become involved in this with you - email me and perhaps we can discuss it further?

RE:RE:My Male CD Sub for Loan...!

Just noticed reply, sorry. Can get together and give some hard abuse any daytime week day let me know .time and place

i can help you fulfill your needs

Hi , if your still looking , pm me and we can have lots of fun.
Can only message you back.

Meeting..

Hi there, look forwards to meeting up as soon as possible (if you are still interested that is!). Hope to chat soon so we can discuss things further; regards Reg.