Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

ladies looking to be fucked while hubby watches any age!!!!!!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi iam looking for women who like to be fucked while the husbands watch willing to travel anywhere in the country to meet these ladies and any age it does not matterimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" leave me a message please love jackxxxxx

Re: ladies looking to be fucked while hubby watches any age!!!!!!!!

hiya. have guy i see regular and he would like to watch another man have his pleasure from me whilst he watches and may be joins in .. this could end up in a total three sum with both of you using me ( HE IS DOM AND I AM SUB) So he may tell you when or what you can do .. tho he may just stand back and watch.. you have to last a long time for im though can you fullfil his fatantasy and may be yourmine.. we are looking for daytime probable end of Aug get back to me if you think you could be this person thats going to make two people happy

Re: ladies looking to be fucked while hubby watches any age!!!!!!!!

sounds great definatly up for that do u wear suspenders and stilletoes?where u based?will fof fulill both fantasies check my profile and drop me a line and we will take it from there and can u also send some pics of u.img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" jackxxxtake care look forward to your reply