Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Wirral guy seeking women for watersports fun and frolicks

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Kinky guy looking for kinky girl to enjoy the kinky things in life watersports a must open minded and will explore any other desires you wish to try .please reply and we can go from there genuine and straight though kinky as hell lol (on a side note if your reading this intrested in my first strapon experiance with a women)

RE:Wirral guy seeking women for watersports fun and frolicks

Hi im a young blonde, slim,attractive, nice body, curvy bum,firm tits. Love having my juicey cunt hole filled with your hot steaming piss and all over my body. Put your cock in my mouth and piss down my throat, i will swallow every drop. lOVE pissing outdoors while you watch, will piss all over you. Love to lick your arse get my fingers in and and rub my tits in your bum juice. Will fuck your arse with strapon then fuck my cunt with it. Very dirty girl, very kinky. Love getting my tight arse fucked and filled full of cum, like you to be rough, pull my hair, slap my arse and bite inside my cunt deep for intense orgasm. Like you to use me, make me do filthy things. Always horny, wear very short skits and no knickers, like to flash my juicey cunt and have you finger me, fuck and punish my pussy outdoors. Live very close so get intouch if your into dirty slut like me to abuse and do what you want with xxx ps turned on by dirty fingers and cocks in my cunt, will do double penetration and do cock up arse,cunt and mouth take 3 lots of cum inside me at once if you have any dirty mates to use me. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Wirral guy seeking women for watersports fun and frolicks

I love your post but your profile says you live in london you willing to travel im sure i can think of some truly dirty kinky ways to use and abuse you ?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"