Home > Forums > Forums and Adult Community (Assistance and Etiquette)

This would save time and upset

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Now don’t misunderstand me I don’t have a problem with CD’s ,TV, etc. But I don’t wish to read blogs and Forum posts by other men about sex with men. So how about a color code for names so we know instantly who’s posted something. I see an Avatar or picture that looks like a woman I’d like to know when he isn’t one please. How about a Red spot beside the name (Girl) Blue spot (Boy). Some of the ladies would like to know this too I bet.

RE:This would save time and upset

Sounds like a good idea and shouldnt be too difficult to arrange. Like you say, if i see an Av of a female i like it to be a female im sending the Msg to..... no offence to anybody intended.

RE:RE:RE:This would save time and upset

This is where avatars can be very misleading. As I said in an earlier post on here, they give no idea what the person really looks like anyway and can be misleading which makes them a bit pointless on an adult site. I think the profiles should go back to using photos, which are more reliable, even if you can only see cocks and fannies at least they arent misleading as to the gender of the person on the profile. If admin can't revert to photos at least set the database so that males can't use female avatars, and vice versa.

Leggy.

RE:RE:RE:RE:This would save time and upset

Leggy.. I think we all know even photos can be misleading lol img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

Anything that makes the site easier to use is a good thing, but we're all adults and everyone deserves a fair chance to meet suitable folk, so it benefits them too. Lets hope Admin are reading!!?

RE:This would save time and upset

Great Idea, I am very bi, but want to meet men for man on man fun, I have seen many who look male who are cd and tv etc. I don't mind meeting those, but when I want to contact a man I am seeking a real man like me. Markimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:This would save time and upset

Very Nice, hmmmmimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"