Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

fuck my wife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

looking for horny single guys 18-30 to fuck my wife while i watch and take pictures and wait for my turn to fuck her afterwards

Hello

Iam a. Single male,Ian 30years old and would love to join you both.if you want mail me backhand we can get to know each other.thanks jamie

re:

hi sexysouthcoupl,

pics are great, she is very hot. If you want to meet get in touch. I can travel.

gangbang

hi can you guys travel to southampton end of this month

RE:fuck my wife

hi would love to come and play with your wife,single hot male looking foe lots of fun.

Hello

Hello i am 18 and would love to fuck your wife for you, am so horny, get back to me im free whenever.

r.e: fuck my wife

hey i fit your request's and im very interested mail me some details thnks moimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

re:

depends when exactly but will definitely try

RE:re:

Im interested, let me know if u like my pic

Hi

I would happily fuck your wife. I am from London also.

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hey, sounds great

Hey people, that sounds great, check out my profile, would love to join you

RE:gangbang

hi im free the end of the month if ok to cum and join the fun

hi im in london can travel will do that no probs for you ;) if you like what u see

Happy to take you up on your offer

hi i would love to come help you out if wou want me too?

im up 4 that when and where?

i am 35 firm hard tanned & tonned with 7 " cock can i watch you fuck your wife ?? img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

hi im male and 30 and would like to participate! if you would like

hi

u have hot wife am definitely interested let me know

Yes please :-)

Hey,

I'd love to come and fuck your horny looking wife! I'm based nr Portsmouth, so getting to Southampton is no hassle. Let me know. x

she is hott

if she wants to be fucked by a young man just add me btw i am not a premier member so remove your filter

i can fuck her

im 18 male 8 inch cock, im not premium though because costs a bomb haha, so message me if interested

hi can travel any time only need two hours notice

hi in kent

I will! :P

Very interested ;) my pics are in my profile if you want to mail me ;)

re

I am definitely up for that, serious guy here, not wasting your time.

Thanks

yes please!

Very interested, 25, 6 2", horny as fuck, wouls love to fuck you and have your hubby watch! Send me a PM and we'll go from there!!

fuck your wife

Me and my wife would love to come and fuck your wife for you
we are an attractive late 30s couple that love to have fun and very close to you
thanx Simon and Steff xxx

Meet up

Hi there, there seems to be alot of competition lol, but I'm also from southampton so even if I miss out at this oppurtunity if you two just want to play some other time, I would love to be involved
Facebook: Praneeth Satchi