Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

dogging in fife

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

looking for a quick discreet meet in the dunfermline area mon 3rd or tues 4th jan late evening or night, img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:dogging in fife

hi i would be up for some dogging if you want just let me know

Hi im up for some dogging or private meets, im in cupar for 2 weeks then dunfermline for 4 so get in touch!!

yeah sounds like i could make it and it would be fun

I'd be very keen to meet up, im cupar at the moment! Let me know the place and time!

where do you intend meeting around dunfermline, i may drive out as a curiousity thing, unsure how far i would go but may be interested. I need to know where to goimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

doggin!

I dont really know the area so suggest somehere and we can meet!! It doesnt have to be full on the first time we meet, it can be as slow as you like!!

Looking for meet to be good for meets day or night, anyone fancy it?

RE:RE:dogging in fife

If you are still interested I am available and willing to travel where needed?

RE:RE:RE:dogging in fife

I was up your way and sucked cock in blaireadam forrest just outside kelty, some other guys were watching from there cars as i sucked. my husband has a small penis so im looking for a guy with at least 6 inches or bigger

dogging

Anyone up for the drummies this sat night?

Jamie

drummies

where are the drummies?

always free

hey, im always floating around the dunfermline area. let me know if you're interested in some young meat

RE:RE:RE:RE:dogging in fife

Hey Sweetcarolin0 would love to meet. I'm in your area just now.

Dogging in Fife or thereabouts

Help needed folks. The GF has shown an interest in dogging and also being watched,she wants to see what it's (i.e. dogging) about and if she is turned on by it I've to do her there and then...Question: Now is that bad etiquette or what.

Also how do you actually FIND where this is happening, she is new to this. Looking ideally Stirling, Fife or Glasgow are, This (Easter) Saturday would be good, strike whilst the iron is hot as they say.

Any help appreciated.

Dogging on the east coast of Fife

We love meeting guys and couples in the forest and beaches on the coast,
plenty of fun to be had when the weather is nice like Easter Sunday.

I do go to the forest a lot on my own to meet other cucks and bi guys.

locations

where do all you guys and girls go for meets?

RE:Dogging on the east coast of Fife

What forest, any midges LOL

forest

Tentsmuir forest north of St Andrews, no midgie's on the dunes, and only in the forest nearer summer.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:forest

Cheers, now to find a map..

Tentsmuir

when do you go to tentsmuir? I was there today at lunchtime for a look around, some nice spots but a good few dog walkers and 100's of sand dunes, where exactly do you go? it would take hours to stumble accross you both? whats Nicky like and how much does she love cock?

tentsmuir

we would have to chat on the bi site here after 11pm
Nicky is very sexy and really loves clean cocks and lots of naughty sex.

RE:tentsmuir

why not just chat on the ordinary forum chat, I dont really want to chat in a bi chat room its not really my thing

chat

I look on them all for contacts, but you will find me on the bi chat if I do not find you first.

Fife

You want to watch me take her cuck?

I know the beach and forest there.

single guy

Hi folks, single guy up for a meet. message me for info, pics or whatever

RE:single guy

In Fife area and free tonight (21511)

Dom

Thank you for your e mail and photo's Sir, our photo's have been sent to you,
and we can meet if the weather is better on Wednesday.
Paul.

RE:RE:single guy

You are most welcome. I have recieved with pleasure and intent on giving as well. Yes, lets hope for better weather for Wednesday. I was going to ask where, but we can leave that to e-mails if you want ?

Steve

fife F

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" OK bring her along dressed like I said.

fife

same again next week cuck

Fife

Yes Sir

New t dogging

hi, im a young male looking to get involved in dogging. Can anyone tell me good spots in Dunfemline or fife ?

RE:Fife

Anyone know of any decent spots up Cupar, Ladybank, Auchtermuchty way

Fife

Say it cuck, and be there

RE:RE:Fife

cults or drummy woods , friday nights

RE:New t dogging

Not sure mate, not had any luck yet, maybe not trying hard enough, let me know if yo uhave had anylcuk ?

I haven't heard of any. There must some good laybys up that way

RE:Fife

If that was directed at usme little bull, no offence but go fk urself and while you're there learn a little etiquette, I am no cuck and to talk to me with the presumption I am is really quite offensive. Heres hoping we don't bump into u while we're out

another time would be goodimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Fife

Yes Sir, Sandra wil be there and dressed as you order.

Left a message for you in "Cuckold" section please reply one way or other, no hard feelings either way just reply please

if it is ever going down again I would be up for joining in. Anyone can message me with details

Fife

You didn't last long newbcple, just as well.
Sandra you know what to do when you reach the place.
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi there did you ever find any good spots as i'm in fife and really fancy trying something new